Another introduction... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Another introduction... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Looks good! I don't mind the look of the side moldings either. Plus, they are functional! Most WRX guys you ...

Looks good! I don't mind the look of the side moldings either. Plus, they are functional! Most WRX guys you see will be function over form owners anyway.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by garzdos View Post
    Thanks...love the look and the extra space!
    Me too! Where did you get the side mouldings?

Welcome to the darkside.

Love the hatchy hatchh

Quote Originally Posted by STI*NG View Post
    Me too! Where did you get the side mouldings?
    They were a "port installation." Negotiated them into the price when ordering of my car. Guess when the car comes to port in the US it's there they install things like that...my fog lights and side mouldings and rear bumper protector were installed at that time...even before the car got to the dealer.

I Support ClubWRX
    You can get side moldings at your dealer or on an external parts website. It comes with a template & is self adhesive. I think its like $150.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Thanks for the info! My paint is still pretty well intact and I'd like to keep it that way for awhile. I don't think the moldings will hurt and they really don't look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by STI*NG View Post
    Thanks for the info! My paint is still pretty well intact and I'd like to keep it that way for awhile. I don't think the moldings will hurt and they really don't look bad.
    I think they work well with the lines of the car...as I look at more cars with and without them I think I prefer the look of them on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12