Rattles noise 2013 wrx - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Rattles noise 2013 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by djk5077 More than likely it's the large plastic panel behind the rear seat head rests. Mine rattled ...

Quote Originally Posted by djk5077 View Post
    More than likely it's the large plastic panel behind the rear seat head rests. Mine rattled like crazy.

For me, the noise was the most pronounced when I had slowed slightly with out down shifting, then started to accelerate. Throttle application in 4th gear from about 1500 rpm sounded like there was a pack of hummingbirds caged in my trunk.
    This just sounds like your bogging the engine way down. It's gonna create a LOT more rattle when you do that, especially if you already have a small rattle.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor Fast Tuning Products's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    On our 2012 WRX we had a rattling sound in the back. It was the plastic decking below the rear window.
    Available Nights and Weekends Via E-mail and Private Message!!
    We want to Earn your Business!
    Give Us a Call Monday - Friday 10a-6p EST to order by phone!
    724-708-3044
    Need a price matched or beat? Email Us: sales@fasttuningproducts.com
    Like Us on Facebook: www.FaceBook.com/FastTuningProducts
    www.FastTuningProducts.com
    We Accept Paypal/Visa/MasterCard/American Express/AMEX/Discover

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    This just sounds like your bogging the engine way down. It's gonna create a LOT more rattle when you do that, especially if you already have a small rattle.
    Yeah I don't cruise around with the engine at that speed or anything. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to downshift after slowing slightly and on those few occasions that's when the rattle was the worst. It's all fixed now though, so no rattle at any engine speed in any gear.
    - Dave

2012 pbp WRX premium

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12