SPT Short Ram Intake

This is a discussion on SPT Short Ram Intake within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know these just add a different sound, but I was curious what people though about this equipment....

SPT Short Ram Intake

I know these just add a different sound, but I was curious what people though about this equipment.
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    AEM vs. Cobb intake system questions

This thread thoroughly covers intakes and whether or not they're worth it. I read through it and the volume of useful information was invaluable. As for brand by brand comparisons, from what I've seen your best options are AEM, Cobb, or SPT. Only the AEM Cold Air and Cobb SF intakes are compatible with Cobb OTS Maps (according to Cobb) if that means anything to you. I am considering buying a Cobb SF intake and making my own air box so it has some function other than to hear the turbo spool up and BPV!
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

SPT Short Ram Intake

Thanks man! I feel dumb, but SPT doesn't even make an intake for 2012 . Maybe I will worry about it down the road...
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    Oops, I didn't realize that either. I'm not much of an expert on the '09+ Rex's! I thought the body style was the only thing that changed though...didn't know the engine bay was substantially different too. Anyways, after reading your other posts, I must say I'm jealous! Black STi's are so sexy.
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419