this might be stupid.......

This is a discussion on this might be stupid....... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so im trying to find out if u can get and accessport that was married to a car back to ...

this might be stupid.......

so im trying to find out if u can get and accessport that was married to a car back to its factory spec?? i know that u do have to unmarry it from the car to do so but what if u dont have the car anymore?? im trying to find out cause a friend of mine son had an 06 wrx and still has the accessport i would like to use it but its still married to the car. also would it even work with my 05 wagon?? please help i know its somewhat of a stupid question but i have to ask. thank you for ur time and possible help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    For the low low price of $395 they can put it through an unlicensing process so you can use it as new on another vehicle. Unless the car was totalled and you have an incident report proving such, which makes it a $40 fee.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpwrx05 View Post
    so im trying to find out if u can get and accessport that was married to a car back to its factory spec?? i know that u do have to unmarry it from the car to do so but what if u dont have the car anymore?? im trying to find out cause a friend of mine son had an 06 wrx and still has the accessport i would like to use it but its still married to the car. also would it even work with my 05 wagon?? please help i know its somewhat of a stupid question but i have to ask. thank you for ur time and possible help.
    Try and find the person who bought the 06 WRX and get in touch with them!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpwrx05 View Post
    Try and find the person who bought the 06 WRX and get in touch with them!

Yup - have to send back to Cobb and they can reset it for you (for a fee)...unless you can find the original car it was married to.