Target Price?

This is a discussion on Target Price? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm in the market for a wrx hatch and what to do know what you guys think my target price ...

Target Price?

I'm in the market for a wrx hatch and what to do know what you guys think my target price should be? i'm based in Indy and willing to travel upto 300 miles to get the right deal. Every dealer keeps repeating that these cars are in demand which i obviously know! Just would like to know any sucess stories from you guys with dealers who are prepared to play ball?

thanks guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Looking new I'm assuming? Thinking of any add on's?

If just base new model I would say around $25K would be within reasonable bargaining. If they aren't willing to wheel and deal on the price see if they can through in some options/accessories/extended warranty for free.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Looking new I'm assuming? Thinking of any add on's?

If just base new model I would say around $25K would be within reasonable bargaining. If they aren't willing to wheel and deal on the price see if they can through in some options/accessories/extended warranty for free.
    Yeah looking for new

there are a few add ons i want; inc, sti short shift and fog lights. Its the on the road price which i wanted to get a feel for? as the base model starts at 25700 but that excludes destination fee which is $770 and tax?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchm View Post
    Yeah looking for new

there are a few add ons i want; inc, sti short shift and fog lights. Its the on the road price which i wanted to get a feel for? as the base model starts at 25700 but that excludes destination fee which is $770 and tax?
    I would think you could get them down to $25.5K no problem with those add ons. They will give you the whole "it will sell whether it be to you or someone else, so we aren't going to budge," but don't believe it. Don't be afraid to shop around. You don't HAVE to buy a car from any one dealer, but they all HAVE to sell cars.

Good luck with your purchase!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchm View Post
    I'm in the market for a wrx hatch and what to do know what you guys think my target price should be?
    Target price?

Anyways welcome! Talk to Clayton: ITS OFFICIAL! CLUBWRX NEW CAR BUYING PROGRAM FOR ALL MEMBERS OF CLUBWRX.NET!
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson