Coilovers

This is a discussion on Coilovers within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am a trolling dufus. I sure wish that I didn't see enemies everywhere, and fly off the handle at ...

Banned

Red face Coilovers

I am a trolling dufus. I sure wish that I didn't see enemies everywhere, and fly off the handle at a moment's notice. My life would work out better, for sure.
    Last edited by RayfieldsWRX; 02-14-2013 at 09:10 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Seriously? Making more than one profile is against house rules.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    IATL
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX

Coilovers

Quote Originally Posted by Boostedshirk View Post
    Hi everyone, long time reader here, enjoying the content and the users for the most part.

That is until the coil-over thread that just got locked kinda blew my mind.

New guy came in, asked a question he needed answered with FACTS, and got opinions thrown at him.
    I saw a user demand facts, receive facts, and get angry at that.

Then, when he got angry (which any sane person would, after being trolled that hard) a few users had the ballz to say he had a bad attitude.
    The attitude in the thread wasn't brilliant, no.

THEN, the mods didnt even defend him, choosing instead to troll him further and ALLOW the trolling done by other members.
    It was the mods who closed the thread.

To this i ask.... WTF??? You all seemed so helpful and nice and then all of a sudden you dont agree that coilovers are good so you throw that in his face??
    I didn't read that. Coilovers are great for specific applications. In any case, opinions are allowed. Attacks against cars and ad hominem attacks are two different things; the latter are banned but the former generally stand unless they are trolling. Others interpret the rules differently I'm sure, but this is how I've acted so far.

Seriously disappointed right now. I'm sure this will be deleted shortly
    As i read the rules this thread is fine in content so far -- it may belong in Off Topic rather than here but that's a different story. in fact not even the thread you discuss was deleted, much less this one.

My advice is to just be open minded.
    I can't disagree.

Dont respond.
    It's not that kind of party. In an open thread, people can respond. The other guy tried to limit from whom he got responses and things got away from him -- not nonetheless but rather, in my view, as a result.

If being open minded is a virtue I don't think it can go hand in hand with limiting responses to like minded individuals, even if one goes so far as to emphatically label those specific responses as "FACTS" and such.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.