New plasma Blue WRX 4 door - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New plasma Blue WRX 4 door within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by plasmablue2013 Thank you everyone, i was looking at a base WRX that was grey then saw this ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmablue2013 View Post
    Thank you everyone, i was looking at a base WRX that was grey then saw this and was already signing papers when i picked my jaw up. Anybody have any thoughts about some first mods that wont void warranty or kill my wallet. ?
    wouldnt do any power mods till after the break in period (1000 miles) after that the first mod should be forgetting the warranty. after that i jumped to a stage 2 which is a dp and a tune, you can also get an air intake and a catback system here.
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome!
    Jason
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue 5dr-- TurboXS Catback, Forcewerks Front Lip, STI STS, 20% tint, 18x9.5 +34 Miro 398 with a 255 tire.
    1987 Ford Mustang 5.0-- Stock S/D 5.0, 150 nitrous, full drag suspension, 2900lbs with me in the car.... hanging tires since 2005. 11.97 @ 115mph with a 1.54 60ft

Welcome! The color is awesome. I am sure it looks even better in person. The red BRZ next to it looks like a sharp car as well. Congratulations!
    -Nick

that first mod seems a little risky though,Even though i know ill be putting 36,000 miles relatively quick, i wouldn't want something to happen and them see that the ecu has been flashed and not fix any issues i might have, and Im a nube when it comes to Subaru's since I'm fairly new but im a little confused on stages, i know its a more aggressive tune but not sure if with certain ( more aggressive) tunes come more performance parts like dp, CAI and exhaust setup. I know that you cant get an intake and exhaust and not a tune since the ecu cant adjust that much of a difference but any help to the levels of tunes would be helpful since im almost at 3 thousand miles and ready for a little more hp and torque.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmablue2013 View Post
    that first mod seems a little risky though,Even though i know ill be putting 36,000 miles relatively quick, i wouldn't want something to happen and them see that the ecu has been flashed and not fix any issues i might have, and Im a nube when it comes to Subaru's since I'm fairly new but im a little confused on stages, i know its a more aggressive tune but not sure if with aggressive) tunes come more performance parts like dp, CAI and exhaust setup. I know that you cant get an intake and exhaust and not a tune since the ecu cant adjust that much of a difference but any help to the levels of tunes would be helpful since im almost at 3 thousand miles and ready for a little more hp and torque.
    Well I've had mods since 6k miles and I'm at 34k now. Honestly if you are that worried of the warranty then don't mod at all till 36k miles
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

I'd drive the car for a little while first...figure out what you like and don't like about it and what you would like to improve after that. Then you can devise a mod path plan. You may find that you have plenty of power, but want to improve handling or braking...you never know. Get to know the car and break her in first is my suggestion
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

My first mod was some rally armor mudflaps. Just wanted a little bit of extra protection for the paint on the sides of the car. Love that PBP color. I was torn between that and DGM when I got my car.
    -2012 DGM WRX
    From the 559

yes just ordered my set of rally armor yesterday, after washing my car then seeing the salt on the sides after got me mad so cant wait till there in. and thanks mikie13 im starting to see more for torque but have a great plan for brakes when these stockies wear out. and suspesnion im still deciding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12