First time Subaru owner! Intro and Questions! Thanks! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on First time Subaru owner! Intro and Questions! Thanks! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Cheets pics or it didnt happen...... engine bay as well please! I attached picture of motor, thanks. ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	227.5 KB 
ID:	111876
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheets View Post
    pics or it didnt happen...... engine bay as well please!
    I attached picture of motor, thanks.
    I fueled up with premium and some gas system cleaner
    Still need to get the CEL checked :/

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    ok yeah in that case i would try and get it diagnosed for free so you at least know what the CEL code is. Once you know that post up on here and someone has probably seen it before. It will be helpful to list out you modifications (that you can see), and post a few pictures of the engine bay. This is what an accessport is --->AccessPORT. A lot of people use them for off the shelf tuning if they don't want to have their car professionally tuned (best route though).
    BTW...Welcome!
    Code for CEL P2442 & P2444 secondary air injection system pump stuck on bank 1. Does anyone have experience fixing this?

god damn that is one dirty engine bay lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.