2013 WRX FLORIDA - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX FLORIDA within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by M3ndoza Finance charge is the amount of interest you will pay in the 6 years it takes ...

Quote Originally Posted by M3ndoza View Post
    Finance charge is the amount of interest you will pay in the 6 years it takes you to pay off the car only giving only the minimum amount. Pay more each month, and you pay less interest and so on.
    yes you are correct in your refernce to what interest is. but how does a 26k msrp base wrx come to 37k? according to your top paperwork post your paying about 4k in interest. but it doesnt break down how you got to 37k. i think you need to go back to the dealer and go over the paperwork again. slowly.

i mean you didnt get a terrible deal.............you basically paid full price. possibly a little extra! lol. according to your last paperwork post at least
    you sound young(i could be wrong) maybe bring someone else in with you to look over it also. a parent maybe? they wont ever tell you what you want to hear but your parents are right 99% of the time.....
    i used to be a salesman so maybe i can be of some help. idk. but i promise i wont sugarcoat anything if you want me to look over it. ill tell you straight up if you've been had

EDIT: oops! i thought you were the OP....smh
    Last edited by EndlessSea; 02-08-2013 at 12:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

EndlessSea, good guess I'm 20 years old, 21 in june. And you are totally right, it looks like they are having me pay full price plus extra. My mother actually co-signed with me because even with my credit card (which Ive had for almost 3 years now) my credit was not well enough established, but just so y'all know Im the one making payments, which Im pretty damn proud of

And for those of you who are curious, my mother had 780 credit score at signing.

After calling Subaru "headquarters" (800-subaru-3) and talking to one of their reps in the finance department, it turns out some of the numbers INCLUDING my APR do not match the documents I went home with (pictured in first post). The both of us will have to step back into the dealership and correct this.

My only guess as to why this cost is so much may be due to the fact that the dealership itself is the one providing the gap insurance, however I dont think would have added on THAT much.

ANYWAY, it was nice to find out the numbers dont match subaru's database, and hearing everyones opinion has given me confidence for when I go back in. REGARDLESS, I aint getting rid of the car, I love it TOO much and she just got tint lol

Im in Satellite Beach...been looking for some meets/subie owners near me...new member

Quote Originally Posted by stackhappy View Post
    Im in Satellite Beach...been looking for some meets/subie owners near me...new member
    rock on!! heh yea we are some of the few most southern and forum active subarus lol, there is a car thing going on in Jupiter Saturday, March 16.

back side just has the date

annnddd if you havent you should also join over at North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, great info there too

Hey thanks man!! Have to check it out...yea i haven't registered with nasioc yet but will soon...im originally from Michigan so a Subaru is in my blood!

Pretty high interest rate....Check out your local credit union bank try and get lowered.

Anyway I got excellent credit so i got mine at 2.9 for 4 years. I also got dealer discount off MSRP $1950 which this time last year.
    2012 WRX PPB sedan
    Foglights installed, Arm-rest extension installed. Upgrades: Eiback F/R sway bar, Kartboy endlinks F/R, Cusco lower chassis brace, COBB AP stage 1 map.

Since your moms credit is on be line either way, it probably my would have been cheaper for the car to just be in just her name. I have a similar score and just got 1.89% for 60 months. You're essentially paying an extra year of car payments with that rate for 72 months

Yea none of the numbers match what Subaru has at HQ, APR is just over 4 according to their records. Do you think it will be hard to get that percentage lowered? Everything was done through the dealership. What should I say so we dont sound like a cheapo?
    '98 FZR600, '98 CR-250 2-STROKE!!, '04 YZF-R1

'99 AUDI A4, '00 HONDA CRV-SE, 2013 SUBARU WRX DXO

Get your mom and re-finance through a credit union. With her excellent credit you can get a 60-72 month loan for 1.99-2.5%, then pay off your existing loan (4% is way too high for a new car at this time IMO).

Ya bud I have a 776 credit score and got a credit union to give me a 1.99%... and I just turned 23 and signed on my own.

I would be give whoever set you up a hard time just cause I can haha

ya you should be able to do better than that with a 780 credit score. im 22 with a 701 and got 2.69% on a 60 month loan on a USED wrx. you should be able to do a ton better with a new car and better credit score. get this straightened out so that you can put the mooney you save into mods!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.