Pa: Just bought a WRB 2013 WRX 5 door Limited - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Pa: Just bought a WRB 2013 WRX 5 door Limited within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey where did you get your windows tinted? Looks like Cooper....

Hey where did you get your windows tinted? Looks like Cooper.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 98sob View Post
    Hey where did you get your windows tinted? Looks like Cooper.
    Deff not cooper. Its Eastern Glass Tint. Coopers rival lol. I've known the guy for a long time.

dude I tried getting a hold of Eastern for a week! the guy never got back to me!

i might very well cancel my appointment with cooper though. it's not until Monday...

Quote Originally Posted by 98sob View Post
    i might very well cancel my appointment with cooper though. it's not until Monday...
    Dude I seriously would. My dad had a truck tinted by cooper and it looked horrible. If u want to give me ur name I can call eastern and get you an appointment. I have his cell number. He's a nightmare getting ahold of cause he has been doing a lot of commercial jobs. He's never answers the phone at the shop. Usually if u leave a message he will call u back.

the best part is that I did leave a message haha. I left my name and number and all. I even mentioned that I literally live like 2 blocks away from the place so I could come right over. I heard nothing back from him. It's a bummer now though. I have an appointment with Cooper Monday. He has actually done 2 other of my Subarus and they came out great. The only thing I hate about Cooper is that he has my car all god damn day. AND he only does 5% , 20%, and 35%. I'm debating on which I want.....I had 20% on my last wrb wagon but I want too not get in trouble with the cops (I never did before) but still. I don't want to be TOO DARK. You have any more pictures with your car with the 20%?

I would deff go 20%. I usually do everything 5% so it was hard for me to actually go 20%. I don't really have any good pics of it in the sunlight. The snow pic looks really dark but it was really cloudy. I can snap A few pics tomorrow in the sun for ya

that would be amazing.

your tint definitely looks amazing. very tempting.

All the side windows and sunroof are 20% and the strip on the windshield is 5%. I'm gonna get the rest of windshield done in 50% too I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.