Pa: Just bought a WRB 2013 WRX 5 door Limited - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Pa: Just bought a WRB 2013 WRX 5 door Limited within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by junkjunkjunk I have a question also. I'm at 1500 miles and I'm trying to figure out what ...

Quote Originally Posted by junkjunkjunk View Post
    I have a question also. I'm at 1500 miles and I'm trying to figure out what oil I should use when I get to that time. What oil are most people running? I plan to use Subaru filters. I've read a ton of threads and everyone seems to use different oils. I don't want a crazy expensive oil either.
    To keep in line with your warranty you need a synthetic 5w30 which I'm sure you know. I use Mobil 1 and its been fine. Did a Blackstone oil analysis and it looks good.
    You're likely to get a different opinion with each individual though...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the Darkside.

Quote Originally Posted by garzdos View Post
    To keep in line with your warranty you need a synthetic 5w30 which I'm sure you know. I use Mobil 1 and its been fine. Did a Blackstone oil analysis and it looks good.
    You're likely to get a different opinion with each individual though...
    Yeah I kno it has to be a synthetic 5w30 but unseen a lot of people saying not use mobile one. I myself am not a fan of mobile one either. I seen a lot of people mention rotella t6 which from what ive read does not meet all the specifications required for the new WRX.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah I kno it has to be a synthetic 5w30 but unseen a lot of people saying not use mobile one. I myself am not a fan of mobile one either. I seen a lot of people mention rotella t6 which from what ive read does not meet all the specifications required for the new WRX.
    I've been using Pennzoil Ultra 5w-30. The UOAs on it from subarus have been good and it isn't expensive if you get it at walmart.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by jcr557 View Post
    Looking good!
    Thanks. I plan on a catless downpipe and accessport and an intake soon. Can't wait for that. I do think I'm gonna use that pennzoil ultra as well. I was reading up about it. Seems good to me.

sweet. i wish they had a limited when i was looking.
    2012 WRX Premium Hatch, Stage 2
    Ice Silver Metal

haha I'm in Reading as well and Moyer Subaru just got in my 2013 WRB hatch. I'm sure I'll see you around!

Quote Originally Posted by 98sob View Post
    haha I'm in Reading as well and Moyer Subaru just got in my 2013 WRB hatch. I'm sure I'll see you around!
    Nice. I'm sure I will see you around. What trim level did u get? And what sale person did you deal with?

Nice. I'm sure I will see you around. What trim level did u get? And what sale person did you deal with?
    I just got a base with some options. My salesman is Chris Smith. Older gentleman but a nice fella. Keith (the big guy who is the sales manager) is actually the brother in law to a woman I work with....I'm yet to drop that name. I plan on it when I go in to talk numbers this week haha.

I just got a base with some options. My salesman is Chris Smith. Older gentleman but a nice fella. Keith (the big guy who is the sales manager) is actually the brother in law to a woman I work with....I'm yet to drop that name. I plan on it when I go in to talk numbers this week haha.
    Yeah I would drop that name when you go about purchasing it and try to start at invoice prices. I did not get my at invoice so I doubt you will but I got a pretty good deal from what everyone else is saying they paid for their limited ones with my options. I really wanted to order a white one but I didn't want to wait lol and they had the WRB on the lot with the options I wanted.

Yeah we haven't really talked much about price. I just put a down deposit on it a few weeks ago. Ha, it's funny because I actually withdrew my deposit because Becker Subaru told me they had a DGM hatch on their lot and then they messed up and they werent expecting it until April. So in the midst of things I found a pre-owned white 2011 limited hatch that I almost bought but then realized I just really wanted a BRAND NEW CAR.
    Im pretty excited, just not too excited about my paint and this weather we got coming tomorrow. I don't need left over rock salt and crap messing my paint up, needless to say I'm buying RA flaps today totry and weaken the blow.

Yeah we haven't really talked much about price. I just put a down deposit on it a few weeks ago. Ha, it's funny because I actually withdrew my deposit because Becker Subaru told me they had a DGM hatch on their lot and then they messed up and they werent expecting it until April. So in the midst of things I found a pre-owned white 2011 limited hatch that I almost bought but then realized I just really wanted a BRAND NEW CAR.
    Im pretty excited, just not too excited about my paint and this weather we got coming tomorrow. I don't need left over rock salt and crap messing my paint up, needless to say I'm buying RA flaps today totry and weaken the blow.
    Becker told me they were suppose to be getting a DGM 5 door limited when I got mine as well. I would deff not drive it with the cinders on the road. Mine has 2864 miles on it and it took a beating from cinders. I'm gonna order RA flaps as well. Wish I woulda from day one for sure.

Yeah I'm trying to pick it up a bit later in the week do that the roads clear up. But I just ordered flaps today. Hopefully the timing is right. What area of Reading are you in? This your first Subaru or WRX?

I'm actually in Exeter. Yeah this is my first Subaru. First brand new car actually lol. I love it. It's a total blast to drive. Where did u order ur flaps from?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast