What a *******
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on What a ******* within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Had my rex 5 days. Ive gotten few waves, an invite to the forums/meets. BUT Ive had a dude in ...

What a *******

Had my rex 5 days. Ive gotten few waves, an invite to the forums/meets. BUT Ive had a dude in a GTI stick his arm exessively stick his arm out of his window and flick cigarette ash at my car (while waiting at a red light) What a **** **** bag. What dbag stuff have you encountered?
    Last edited by TheJ; 01-20-2013 at 07:54 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I think we can all empathize in dealing with undesirable behavior of others but please don't dodge the swear filter.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    It wouldn't surprise me if it was the same GTI that was weaving through 3-5 lanes of traffic during rush hour last week on I-90. Luckily, he went up the Northway instead of getting on the Thruway, so I didn't have to deal with him anymore...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Re: What a *******

I had some kid in a ratty looking civic with the biggest park bench and primer gray body kit, pass by me in the oncoming lane and flip me the bird... And then floor it.... But it didn't move anywhere, of course lol

No clue why he flipped me off...

I cant stand those people, I once had this trashed boosted civic tell me my M3 was junk, I told him my door could buy his entire car

I Support ClubWRX

What a *******

I was on a two lane road in the middle of the day, and a cobalt ss was coming towards me in the other lane. As we approach each other he swerves into my lane and then back into his and I slam on my brakes. He is laughing as he drives by.

Re: What a *******

Quote Originally Posted by free2be4ever7 View Post
    I was on a two lane road in the middle of the day, and a cobalt ss was coming towards me in the other lane. As we approach each other he swerves into my lane and then back into his and I slam on my brakes. He is laughing as he drives by.
    I would have been after his ass realllllllyyyyyy quick. That's what makes me want to mount a go pro inside to get video proof of these idiots. Then get their plate number and a copy of the video... Badda Bing Badda boom

kids or adults who havent grown up with any sense of decency... main reason why i like club wrx much more grown up atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by NicJitsu View Post
    Had my rex 5 days. Ive gotten few waves, an invite to the forums/meets. BUT Ive had a dude in a GTI stick his arm exessively stick his arm out of his window and flick cigarette ash at my car (while waiting at a red light) What a **** **** bag. What dbag stuff have you encountered?
    If that was me at a red light I would have gotten out of my car and made him wish he never did that. I do have some road rage issue's from time to time.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I think we can all empathize in dealing with undesirable behavior of others but please don't dodge the swear filter.
    sorry. all apologies. first and last offense.

It's funny, I don't have any problems with anyone in my '13 Sedan, but in my wife's '13 GTT - I've been challenged at lights and on the freeway. Revs have been thrown and lights have been flashed. Even got cut off, as if the dork in the 2002 Si actually thought he was racing me when I had the cruise control set. weird.

Maybe it's because I'm in a sedan I don't get as much attention from the yahoos?
    2013 WRB Base Sedan, 2013 GTI 4-Door, 2002 F-250 PowerStroke
    **Stink-Eye Mob #48**

Si's are so fast though. maybe he had the cruise control set and you were in his way lol

Blah blah blah something about penguins CowboyD Eng6ine's Avatar

What a *******

He probably forgot he was driving a Honda. After the oversized spoiler and dozen or so racing stickers, it's easy to fall into a fantasy state of speed and racing ability.

Sent from my gadget using Stone and Chisel
    Crazy is running towards what people are running from.

ya but the more stickers and bigger the park bench the more horsepower
    i saw an rsx in newington at the skate arena with enough stickers on his lr quater panel and windshield to cover his buddies tc next to him

I Support ClubWRX
    Was driving a corvette one afternoon, and some kid in a camaro threw a slushy at it.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast