2007 wrx limited question..
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2007 wrx limited question.. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok so i recently upgraded from my 2002 wrx wagon to a 2007 wrx limited. i quickly noticed a tiny ...

ok so i recently upgraded from my 2002 wrx wagon to a 2007 wrx limited. i quickly noticed a tiny little light next to my gear shifter( its an automatic btw) it wasnt on or anything but i was wondering what it was,seeings how my other one did not have one. but now today it has come on for some reason. so now im realy wanting to know. im thinking it might possibly be some sort of security system thing or something, i realy dnk. all is running just fine, but just this weird tiny mysertious prety blue light has me going crazy wondering wth it might be. if anyone might know, please help, thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No idea at the slightest. Never paid attention to automatic WRX's....
    But O/D maybe?

i was thinking that as well at first... but howd did it get turned on? and how wuld i go about turning it back off?

Why don't you post some pictures. Many, if not most, of own manuals and have probably never seen the automatic shifter. Hell, I'm having a hard time finding it on Google =/

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tr light.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	111147 so heres a pic. the blue light is whats in question here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	od.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	111148Click image for larger version. 

Name:	od.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	111148

I Support ClubWRX

That looks to be aftermarket and is probably liked to an alarm system of some kind.

Subaru went pretty green happy until 08 so I don't think they would install a bright blue LED. Can you post a picture with the light off? Or is it on all the time?
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

i thought it might be something aftermarket,as ive been finding litle upgrades here n there, and have not been able to find a picture of this light on any other subarus so far. but now im not thinking its a security thing , cause i do have the other security light still on the dash that does turn on n then off wen i drive. as for turning the light off.. it stays on all the time. while driving or while the car is off and not running. it doesnt flash or anything though, just a steady blue led light. the fact the light matches my ride definatley makes me think the previous owner put it in too. its just annoiying id really like to figure out wat it does for me..lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.