WRX on the way - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX on the way within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by CowboyD Eng6ine I could be mistaken but I've been around a few that had a noticeable bov, ...

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyD Eng6ine View Post
    I could be mistaken but I've been around a few that had a noticeable bov, however I never asked if it was stock and it was a profound sound of the blowing off.

Blah blah blah something about penguins blah blah blah
    The stock BPV becomes much more pronounced when an intake is added (but intakes need to be tuned for if added to the 3rd gens).
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Blah blah blah something about penguins CowboyD Eng6ine's Avatar

WRX on the way

That's something I am going to need to research on, have been trying to do that now. Once I figure out what to do for stage one and what should be done prior to getting an intake. I read about the BPV and how that works instead of having a BOV.

Crazy is running towards what people are running from.

WRX on the way

So I got a call from the dealer yesterday, said my car was in and I went in today to pick it up. Salesman took me to it and low and behold, there the car was...the wrong color...fml.

So after a little talk it is coming down to the dealer working on a trade from somewhere else and I am waiting on a phone call now for an eta to the dealer. Going to be the correct color with a few extra options for a little bit more.

So I got a call from the dealer yesterday, said my car was in and I went in today to pick it up. Salesman took me to it and low and behold, there the car was...the wrong color...fml.

So after a little talk it is coming down to the dealer working on a trade from somewhere else and I am waiting on a phone call now for an eta to the dealer. Going to be the correct color with a few extra options for a little bit more.

Ouch that's really unfortunate. Happened to my mom one time too though. She ordered a custom Mercedes-Benz, and the saleman checked "satellite radio" instead of HID's, which really ticked her off. She waited 2 months for the car and it didn't have what she wanted. She ended up getting it a bit cheaper and the dealership agreed to pay for the satellite radio subscription for as long as she had the car.

WRX on the way

Finally got some headway on it, supposed to be sending a guy to pick up a car from a nearby dealer today for me to pick up in the morning. Has a few extra options and is costing more then I wanted, it's been quite a headache and I believe nothing the dealer says until I have the car so I'm anticipating future disappointments...what a day.

Welcome to the darkside.

She will be a virgin when you get her..so treat her with care..but once its time, then rip her apart

WRX on the way

I gotta admit, I was stoked this morning when I walked into the dealer, now the excitement is gone.

Can't wait to have a grim on my face and a foot on the gas.

Finally got some headway on it, supposed to be sending a guy to pick up a car from a nearby dealer today for me to pick up in the morning. Has a few extra options and is costing more then I wanted, it's been quite a headache and I believe nothing the dealer says until I have the car so I'm anticipating future disappointments...what a day.

Make sure they don't drive her from dealership to dealership - That would really tick me off, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmuhhhh View Post
    Make sure they don't drive her from dealership to dealership - That would really tick me off, lol.
    This.

What options are we talking about and how much more? I'd raise a little more hell about that anyway.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

WRX on the way

Autodim compass, deck lid spoiler, interior lights, shock sensor, sti knob, wheel locks and I'm still sitting under $26,000 after everything.

WRX on the way

$750 added on from the options.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361657524.390894.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	172.3 KB 
ID:	112144

Well there it is. I picked it up this morning finally. Still getting used to a stick but loving the car.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.