In The Market - Midwest
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on In The Market - Midwest within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, So pretty much I am in the market for a 2013 Subaru WRX Limited (probably) and I'm from ...

In The Market - Midwest

Hello everyone,

So pretty much I am in the market for a 2013 Subaru WRX Limited (probably) and I'm from St. Louis, MO.

Are there any good suggestions for a good dealer in the area even in different neighboring states? Missouri has a very small market for Subaru's and I would like to have the opportunity to get the most with my money.

Thank you all,
    Tin D.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: In The Market - Midwest

I'm in Indianapolis and it is slim pickings here aswell. I am probably going to end up ordering the exact car I want, then sit for 6 to 9 weeks in a padded cell until it arrives. Imo it seems like ordering is the way to go.

I'm going for a base model wrb hatch with the spt catback, boost gauge, and short throw shifter. I doubt any dealer has one like that just laying around, considering there are only 5 2013wrxs in indy out of the 4 dealers...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

6 to 9 weeks would be nice. I have a 3-4 month wait... haha

Re: In The Market - Midwest

If it's for the exact car you want then wouldn't it be worth it? You'll probably spend atleast that long looking anyway. Might as well get the right car. Plus while you wait for it to come you can save even more money up to add to your down payment. Make your financing better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

You could do a 200 mile radius search on autotrader see what's out there! That's what I did. Got my new 13 hatch about 1.5 hours away and couldn't be happier. Local dealers were jack asses anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by mmmTIN View Post
    Hello everyone,

So pretty much I am in the market for a 2013 Subaru WRX Limited (probably) and I'm from St. Louis, MO.

Are there any good suggestions for a good dealer in the area even in different neighboring states? Missouri has a very small market for Subaru's and I would like to have the opportunity to get the most with my money.

Thank you all,
    Tin D.
    Send me a message if you would be willing to drive to Chicago in order to get one. I'm pretty sure that guys at my dealership would get you one for under $27k!
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Thanks guys for your replies.

I went to the local Subaru dealership and of course the only options in St. Louis is to order one to be made. They've quoted me $27,436 (invoice price) for a 5 door Premium.

I'm assuming there's no wiggle room for negotiations?

00TypeR1071, I've messaged you.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmTIN View Post
    Thanks guys for your replies.

I went to the local Subaru dealership and of course the only options in St. Louis is to order one to be made. They've quoted me $27,436 (invoice price) for a 5 door Premium.

I'm assuming there's no wiggle room for negotiations?

00TypeR1071, I've messaged you.
    You can get a Premium hatch for $26k in Chicago..
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    You can get a Premium hatch for $26k in Chicago..
    That's worth the 4 hour drive.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.