WRX Limited finally arrived!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX Limited finally arrived! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, I finally finally! got my WRX limited in last week and have been breaking it in over the past ...

WRX Limited finally arrived!

Well, I finally finally! got my WRX limited in last week and have been breaking it in over the past few days. I ordered it September 26 and finally got it on Jan 3rd. What a wait! I got it with the SPT exhaust, short throw, and homelink mirror. So far I must say I love the car overall.

Pros are that it is quick! Way faster than I expected, even after I test drove one. Since I'm still breaking it in I don't even know the extents of this thing yet but I can imagine they are farther than I expect. The body and interior are flawless I'd say, everyone that has seen it has said it is just stunning and I agree. Also I know the SPT exhaust doesn't really do anything for power, but the sound is incredible. I think it sounds better than my 300zx with a full custom exhaust, well at least as good.

Cons: I have 2. First the audio system is pretty horrible. Any suggestions there? I was thinking of throwing a small sub in the trunk, or maybe even the subaru / kicker that is an option when ordering. Either way its not a big deal because the rumble of that engine is entertaining enough. Second, I live in Wisconsin so I bought a spare set of wheels / snow tires for it only to find that I have to take it to the dealer to reprogram the TPMS every time I swap them out! So that's too bad, but oh well, I still love it and am very happy with my purchase.

Anyway, I'm proud to own this beauty and its my 1st Subaru!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

couldnt you just leave the tpms alone all winter and be back to normal when you swap out again for summer tires? im a little ocd and i always am eyeballing my tires anyway :P

congrats on your purchase!

Congrats!

Though I don't have direct experience yet, when I get around to upgrading audio my first stop will be the head unit. From what many others have said, the stock speakers are better than terrible if given a better power source.

I just live with my tpms light being on when my winters are on. No way am I paying either every time I swap them, or the larger amount to buy 4 new sensors for my second set of wheels. I ignore the dash light and keep an eye on my pressure the old fashioned way.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Congrats man i too live in WI
    As far as the sound system i got the premium with Nav and the only
    thing i did is run an amp and inclosed sub and its a whole new sound
    i love it. When i picked up mine the first thing i did was get some snow tires
    and had them put on the factory rims and know problem with sensors didnt have it done
    at the dealership.
    2013 WRX Premium SWP HB Stage 2
    1976 Corvette Stingray black
    2008 WRX Basic CBS HB TRADED IN
    2002 WRX Basic WRB SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and good luck with your first subie!
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Congrats on your WRX
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

Welcome/Congrats! I get mine in 10 days! WRX Limited as well. So that SPT exhaust worth 1k eh?

I Support ClubWRX

Re: WRX Limited finally arrived!

Welcome to the forum & congrats.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    Welcome/Congrats! I get mine in 10 days! WRX Limited as well. So that SPT exhaust worth 1k eh?
    Well it might make more sense to do an aftermarket, but I didn't want to mess around with that. Either way it doesn't really provide any power up. But I love the sound. It's a very low tone growl, and sounds super mean upon start up!

Quote Originally Posted by Zman52 View Post
    Well it might make more sense to do an aftermarket, but I didn't want to mess around with that. Either way it doesn't really provide any power up. But I love the sound. It's a very low tone growl, and sounds super mean upon start up!
    welcome, and if you just looking for sound get an axel back cheaper

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.