Long awaited wrx dream crushed by a 50 meter boulder

This is a discussion on Long awaited wrx dream crushed by a 50 meter boulder within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So basically I was suppose to get this 05 WRX but it got sold the day before I was going ...

Unhappy Long awaited wrx dream crushed by a 50 meter boulder

So basically I was suppose to get this 05 WRX but it got sold the day before I was going to go look at it. Good price, mileage, stock engine, etc..
    Now all I am stuck to do is research and write about it. So here is my blog where I rant: Cars.. Cars.. Cars..
    I want to hear people's opinion in a more formal way. so cool beans. Did you like the title?
    Check it out yo.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wut?

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

that^^^ i was hoping a meteor or something landed on your new car but turns out this is just a big chunk of space poopy\\Joe Dirt - "Meteor" - YouTube

Where were you looking at that car?

When I was looking at my car I kept seeing lots of cars that seemed like good options at sketchy used car lots that I didn't trust. One of the common complaints I read about when looking up reviews for these places were that they bait and switch with cars that they don't actually have. People writing reviews often would come down to see a car in person and be told that it just sold that day, even after confirming that it was in stock and driving hours to see it.