Looking to buy Wrx in the Indianapolis area! Help needed!

This is a discussion on Looking to buy Wrx in the Indianapolis area! Help needed! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've finally made the decision to buy a WRX (color undecided). I have always been BMW man but after emigrating ...

Looking to buy Wrx in the Indianapolis area! Help needed!

I've finally made the decision to buy a WRX (color undecided). I have always been BMW man but after emigrating to the states from the UK i have realised rear wheel drive is not the way forward?!!!! I visited Tom wood in Indy and took one for a spin. Being a natural aspirated owner previously i was blown away with torque in the lower RPM range! So the price? I have have a friend that works at the afayette factory who said he could get me the freinds and family discount but TomWood said it excludes WRX and higher? I wanted to get the car stadard with fogs and short shift for around 24k but it looks like i'm wayout? Is there anyone local who has purchased a WRX in indiana who did pay for full price? Any help would be appreciated? Mitch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

RWD will always be the way forward...just not in bad weather here in the US

Base models usually start just over $24k +taxes/title and that garbage...once you start adding goodies and changing packages, your price will go up.

I'd honestly skip the short shifter, save you $300 and get something aftermarket such as Kartboy when you get it.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    RWD will always be the way forward...just not in bad weather here in the US

Base models usually start just over $24k +taxes/title and that garbage...once you start adding goodies and changing packages, your price will go up.

I'd honestly skip the short shifter, save you $300 and get something aftermarket such as Kartboy when you get it.
    Yeah i loved my Z4m but driving a RWD over is only good for the summer and i need a everyday car

Just get an Audi RS7. Heard that beast might hit the states.
    Current- 11 WRX STi Hatchback
    Sold- 09 G37x Coupe
    Sold- 92 Civic Ex
    Totaled- 08 WRX Premium
    Sold- 02 IS 300