How to fit TURBOwrx2000 spoiler to impreza sport2000

This is a discussion on How to fit TURBOwrx2000 spoiler to impreza sport2000 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got my spoiler how do I change it over? On my sport under the boot theres 1x10mm bolt each ...

Just got my spoiler how do I change it over? On my sport under the boot theres 1x10mm bolt each side holding my sandard spoiler on, will the wrx spoiler fit straight on with 1 bolt each using excisting 10mm bolt, or must make new holes I dont want to drill holes in my boot first, do I need to buy any bolts to fit this spoiler if so please can u help me I dont want to wreck my clean subarusport its my first subaru please help it would mean so much thanks people

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Look at Scoobynet in the UK for info.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.