Hi! Just got my second WRX!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hi! Just got my second WRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi ya'll! Name's Kat, I live in Denver, CO (the land of Subaru lovers). I just got my second ever ...

Hi! Just got my second WRX!

Hi ya'll!

Name's Kat, I live in Denver, CO (the land of Subaru lovers).

I just got my second ever WRX- 2013 plasma blue pearl 5-door. I traded in my 2005 Rally Blue WRX last week for this pretty new thing. I did have my old car modded but I'm not sure if I will go that route on this one so I guess we'll see. Still breaking in the engine so I can't really go nuts on this thing just yet. This is my first ever brand new car and I drove away with only 14 miles on the odometer- crazy!

I don't see too many females around these parts that drive these cars. so, hi! Glad to be on here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0837.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Lookin good! Congrats on the purchase...Enjoy it!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome congrats on the car, how is it in comparison to your 05?
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

It's night and day compared to my old subi. I was experiencing turbo lag on my old car and I know it just wasnt running right due to the mods it had on it. My new car is so quiet too. I never used to use the tachometer to shift but now I need to because my car is so quiet! I had a turbo back exhaust on my old car so it was fairly easy to tell when to shift on it. So far no complaints!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.