Ordered '13 5-Door in Black

This is a discussion on Ordered '13 5-Door in Black within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up all, I ordered myself a Wrx 5- Door in black on 12/7/12 and at the time of ordering ...

Ordered '13 5-Door in Black

Whats up all,

I ordered myself a Wrx 5- Door in black on 12/7/12 and at the time of ordering I was told a 4 month wait. About 2 weeks ago I was checking my dealers website to see what they had coming in (I did this every night for a while.) Got lucky and found a very similar car to what I was looking for. I originally ordered a 13 Premium 5- Door Wrx in Black with short throw shifter and roof rack. What I now have my deposit on is a 13 Premium 5- Door Wrx in Black with a short throw, auto dimming mirror, shock sensor and i believe that is it. I called my dealer to have hit put my original deposit on this car and luckily he said that I was the first to call about this so my deposit is on it. ETA to my dealer is 1/21/13 at the latest. My dealer told me it could be in up to 5 days sooner. I am pretty stoked about getting this new whip. Im coming from a 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe. I already have a few parts waiting for the car. I ordered tail light overlays ( I hate the stock tails ) I also have fog light lamin x in yellow and the cobb red shift knob. Just all little things for now.

A good friend of mine has a 11 wrx sedan in white and thats what got me interested in the cars. After getting rides in his stage 2 wrx I couldnt pass it up. Went to the dealer and was searching for a while. Another reason I went with the Wrx is because I live in PA and we already have snow on the ground. Pretty excited to get this new Wrx and start modding it. Wanted to ask all you guys how you went about your break in period on the new cars? This is my first turbo'd AWD car and a whole new world to me. Ive heard that the first 1000 miles you should keep it under 4k rpms any other advice would be helpful. Thanks again Fellas

-Keff

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where in PA? I'm in Philly and ready to order. Just looking for the right deal.

Jcr557

I ordered my car through my local dealer which is Rafferty Subaru. Im located in Delco 30 min outside of Philly.

Talked to the dealer today and the car will be in earlier then expected. Should be in either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Im so stoked.

Been shopping around for insurance rates and so far it looks like I will be going with Geico. I will update with pictures once I pick her up!

nice man. my car is set to arrive on the 21st. possibly up to 5 days sooner as well! lol

Nice! I went from an 03 G35 coupe to my 13 hatch. Love the car and the AWD plus there is room for more than a backpack.

Good Choice I also have a 2013 CBS 5 Door Premium and I love it more everyday (especially when it snows).

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome enjoy the car
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Well got the call today! Picked her up today at 4pm and have been driving around all night. Dont have any pictures yet because its been raining but man am I in love with it. Drove almost 70 miles today haha Hopefully if the rain clears up soon I'll get the camera out and snap a few stock photos. So glad I joined the Subaru Family!!

A few quick shots I took today. It was cold and rainy so I didnt hang outside long. Im loving every bit of owning this car. Its a fun car I cant wait until I hit 1000 miles and see what kinda power this car really has. So far I put 110 miles on her.

I Support ClubWRX
    car looks good, good luck keeping it clean lol
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

I just got a new DGM WRX hatch last week! They are awsome cars! My wheels look alot darker tho? Might just be the pics!

Congrats on choosing the best (and hardest to maintain) color! I love my CBS WRX!