Order placed on 2013 WRB 5-Door... Now the waiting game

This is a discussion on Order placed on 2013 WRB 5-Door... Now the waiting game within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I finally put in the order on the WRX... The only option I added was the fog lights. ...

Hey guys,

I finally put in the order on the WRX... The only option I added was the fog lights. I am going to do the Short Shifter and bushings through Kartboy and probably get a Q300 exhaust. Ill do more modding once I see what I feel like the car needs.

I do have to say that if you are in the Los Angeles area, SHERMAN OAKS SUBARU is the place to go and get taken care of. Not only that but ask for LOGAN CLARK, he was the man and did a good job taking care of me. I emailed him a week before I came in and asked for a good deal and he gave me one. He literally cut me off from shopping around a ton and I really could not be happier with how it all turned out. I was in and out within 30 minutes.

Logan Clark - Sherman Oaks Subaru
    loganc@casacars.com
    818-670-7455

Anyway now that I did my praising, I have a Subaru credit card through Chase Bank that gets me points to get stuff at a Subaru dealer.. What would you guys get if you had the choice? I was thinking arm rest and cup holder and maybe a bumoer cover but I was just seeing if anyone else has something they love that I should consider.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on your purchase! My 5 door came with the center armrest extension, rear bumper protector, auto-dimming mirror and sti short shifter (all of which I would have added if they were not already on the car). I have since purchased wheel locks, sunshade, rear cargo cover, fog lights, body side moulding, valve stem caps and 110 volt accessory outlet. I rarely have back seat passengers and would rather they didn't have beverages anyway, so I opted for the 110 volt outlet over the rear cup holder (you can't install both).

Is the 110 volt outlet worth it? I mean cant you use the cig lighter to get things charged and what not?

Quote Originally Posted by CZDeaver View Post
    Is the 110 volt outlet worth it? I mean cant you use the cig lighter to get things charged and what not?
    It allows you to use a standard two-prong plug instead of buying a separate cig lighter charger for each device. Also, some electronics such as laptops don't have an available cig lighter adapter, so the only way to plug them into a cig lighter would be through a power inverter.

I Support ClubWRX
    congrats on the order
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Get a clear bra installed, and instead of the rear bumper cover just have clear bra applied there.

Ya I thought about the clear bra... Have not looked into it though. What is something like that going to run me? And how long does the bra work for?

Congrats on ordering your new WRX...good color choice
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

Quote Originally Posted by CZDeaver View Post
    Ya I thought about the clear bra... Have not looked into it though. What is something like that going to run me? And how long does the bra work for?
    I had my windows tinted and clear bra for $600.

Quote Originally Posted by starkall View Post
    I had my windows tinted and clear bra for $600.
    You had this done at the dealer or at a shop?

I was going to do tints so I guess it would make sense to get the clear bra and tints done at the same time