New to the site

This is a discussion on New to the site within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im roger, i bought my car 3 months go, so im fresh out of the break in period. Wanted to ...

New to the site

Im roger, i bought my car 3 months go, so im fresh out of the break in period. Wanted to join this forum for some oppinions and advice. Gonna be doing some SCCA events as well as im hoping atleast 2 or 3 NASA events.Anyone on here into autocross at all? Any threads or parts of the site i should look into directed towards more of competitive racing?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

There are a few members / former members who do Philly area SCCA events. I wouldn't want to compete against them, that's for sure

Going into the Motorsports section (as you've already done) or the technical sections would be the best areas to ask for advice. If you want technical advice (what parts, etc.), use the technical section. If you want tips on actually participating in Auto-X events, use the Motorsports section.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC