I got one!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I got one! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone. After scouring WRX forums for the past couple months learning as much as I could, I pulled the ...

I got one!

Hi everyone.

After scouring WRX forums for the past couple months learning as much as I could, I pulled the trigger on a silver bugeye wagon. Only driven a couple hours home so far, but so far so good!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

I got one!

I have a bugeye myself, though not the wagon. Welcome.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

welcome!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

woot! wagons FTW!!! lol. welcome and...pics?

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Wagons FTW!

Welcome to the Club
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

The fact that they come in a wagon is actually what sold me on the car. I was looking at civics before, looking for something with lots of aftermarket support, but the fact that the WRX is factory turbocharged, has aftermarket support, and comes in a four door wagon made it just right. I do a lot of things which require hauling gear around and have a three month old baby, so all those cars that come in a coupe are out the window.

So far I've owned the car just over a week, and I think it's going to be a great car for me.
    I tore up my my first dirt/gravel road on Thursday and have already ordered some Rally Armor mudflaps and skid plate and an OEM rear differential protector This thing's going to be unstoppable!

Also got the extended armrest on order and some other misc goodies (cargo net, etc).
    I'll have to make a build thread when I start modifying things and see where this thing can go.

As she sits now, mostly stock except for the aftermarket stereo (more work to do there) and OEM short shifter that came with the car:

nice and very clean

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.