NEW to the forums

This is a discussion on NEW to the forums within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats up guys. new scooby owner here. not new to modding as i also have a mustang and a honda ...

NEW to the forums

whats up guys. new scooby owner here. not new to modding as i also have a mustang and a honda but new to the subaru world. should be fun and i cant wait to dig in.Just bought an 04 wrx wagon today. it got traded in at my work. I was handed it to do a safety inspection on it and as soon as i got in i wanted it. I went on 3 test drives haha. had to have it. i found out they got it for next to nothing so i asked what they would sell it to me for and next thing i knew i was signing papers. couldnt pass up a deal like this. pretty good shape and basically unmolested besides a 3" catback and pioneer double din. black. 5 speed. 90k miles. i shot a couple pics. the cars filthy right now. its getting a full recondition tomorrow to get ready for me to take home. ill snap some better ones once its clean

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

NEW to the forums

Nice car congrats.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Awesome. Congrats. Just keep in mind modding the subaru is 100% different than a mustang or civic so take a look around before you start. There are some great threads with tons of info!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

welcome! looks good

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

thanks guys. and i know the subaru world is completely different from anything ive dug into. im pretty excited. i already have a few ideas for it but ill leave that to the tech section. anyways. they had some difficulties today and didnt get it registered for me so i wont be able to drive til monday. pretty pissed. its also in the process of being detailed so ill get some new clean pics hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ScuubydooWag View Post
    thanks guys. and i know the subaru world is completely different from anything ive dug into. im pretty excited. i already have a few ideas for it but ill leave that to the tech section. anyways. they had some difficulties today and didnt get it registered for me so i wont be able to drive til monday. pretty pissed. its also in the process of being detailed so ill get some new clean pics hopefully soon.
    dang, thats a shame but monday is just around the corner and you will be able to finish the year and start a new year with the car

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    Love those wagons! Enjoy!
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

Damn, this explains why I had such a hard time finding used WRX's in dealer lots... YOU GUYS SNATCH THEM ALL UP!

Anyways. Enjoy the car. Don't forget to wave!
    For tuning. Don't buy an AP or Tactrix cable. A VagCom will work for your year.
    Ohh and make sure you get that timing belt changed ;-)