Still waiting

This is a discussion on Still waiting within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Was told by dealership that it would be here today BULL$!**. Now jan 7 delivery date will be 4 months ...

Still waiting

Was told by dealership that it would be here today BULL$!**. Now jan 7 delivery date will be 4 months since order placed. She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My dealer said 4-6 weeks, once i didn't hear an ETA after 2 weeks with no response I called SOA and they said it would take about 4-6 months. I tried contacting my dealer to talk about this, all he said is - "oh well, i can't do anything about that". so I drove to Virginia and picked up one.

my dealer told me 90 days at least when i ordered mine. dont feel bad itll be worth the wait!!

I spoke to SOA today to inquire about my order and they said about 8-12 weeks. Be patient...it will be worth it!

**edit: Thumbbreaker, out of curiosity, which trim level did you order with which options? I was told 8-12 weeks for a base hatch w/ no options.

I got 5 door. WR blue, spt exhaust , short shifter, and rear bumper protector for my dog

I called soa also Amy was very nice in helping me out. She said they have had a lot of complaints about dealership not giving out correct info they are working on problem. But I guess when you want something special you have to wait it will be worth it , given me time to pickup some rally armor mud flaps