New here - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome. i agree it would be best to test drive to get your own opinion of the car. im happy ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. i agree it would be best to test drive to get your own opinion of the car. im happy with my wrx, since i dont track it does great for my DD
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Sheleileigh Law's Avatar
    I wouldn't buy without a test drive and it was hard enough to test a wrx! I had the same, sti or wrx dilemma and I thought of what my old Dad would say. "Get the sporty car, not the real sports car, 'cause you're gonna wrap the sports car around a tree! A sporty car is still sexier, faster and better handling than a regular car!"
    However, the wrx is FAR more than sporty, and I can picture Dad saying, "It's real nice - now don't wrap it around a tree!" As believe me, one could easily wrap the wrx 'round a tree. 265 hp is plenty heady and tricksy enough, you'll have a lot of fun and it's a tad cheaper to insure, to service and fix and does't have the 'Hey copper, please gimme a ticket!" spoiler (although I confess, I love spoilers, I"m 50 going on 14).

No obligation to purchase until all documents are signed mmm

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I've got the best idea, don't buy a Subaru.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12