First subie - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on First subie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got some toyo tourevo LS on my wrx. They were on when i bought the car about 2 weeks, ...

I got some toyo tourevo LS on my wrx. They were on when i bought the car about 2 weeks, we had some snow tonight and the car handled pretty well....i looked it up after buying the wrx, as i worried about the summer tire etc but it seems the tourevo is all season

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

First subie

Welcome and definitely get some winter tires; the oem tires are just plain dangerous. I have the general altimax arctics on 16 inch steel wheels from tire rack. I'm very happy with them. Have fun with the new car!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Welcome. I'm in the Tri-state too, hope to see ya around. P.S. I'm stage 2, and snowtires are the most worth-while mod I've made! (only in the winter obviously, but jeez the difference between summers and winters, in the winter is night and day.... well really the winter and summer says it all....)

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Summer tires (OE equipment) are not safe/suitable for use in sub-40 temperatures, let alone with snow on the ground.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.