13 wrx ordered 4 door wr blue
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 13 wrx ordered 4 door wr blue within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Trading in 07 civic Si coupe. I know it will be faster but still gonna miss Si. Wanted a wrx ...

Trading in 07 civic Si coupe. I know it will be faster but still gonna miss Si. Wanted a wrx in the first place but price and how far away the dealer was I decided on the Si. I'm excited but dealer now tells me 8 to 12 weeks instead of his original 6 to 8. New dealership close by.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I ordered 8/22 and picked up my WRX on 12/20. I got the car I wanted and the wait was worth it.

That said, it will seem like a really, really, unspeakably loooong time!

I Support ClubWRX
    Hopefully the 8 to 12 weeks fly by. What are your plans going to be with the new car?
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    Hopefully the 8 to 12 weeks fly by. What are your plans going to be with the new car?
    The first thing is get rid of the chrome trunk trim that I think will come on my base model. I want it wr blue to match. Or I might settle for the spt cover depending on cost and difficulty to paint and remove. I didn't tint my Si for some reason but my previous cars I did. Undecided about the rex. Performance undecided also maybe whatever I can get away with from the dealership. I ordered it with the boost gauge short shift trunk spoiler and fog lights.

I Support ClubWRX

Solid plan. Make sure to post some pics once the rex arrives!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

still waiting but i did find out a delivery date of march 10-15. since i ordered i have been online researching what i want to do to the car probably every day. kind of wish i didnt get trunk spoiler oh well. i think first mod will be the nameless axle-back muffler delete. wish i could hear it in person first cause i could also get the 4 or 5 inch mufflers with it. tough one.

delivery date 3 13 13.i ordered the nameless 5 in mufflers axleback with 3.5 double wall tips flush and staggard. also have the sti duracon shift knob on the way. i hope my car comes in when they say it will.

Got it. Will post pics soon. No boost gauge but it came with the sti shift knob.

noice! congrats cant wait for pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	112464Click image for larger version. 

Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	112465Click image for larger version. 

Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	112466

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.