feeling like a million bucks - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on feeling like a million bucks within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Congrats and welcome! take care of her and she'll take care of you.....

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome! take care of her and she'll take care of you..
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats, AzNnYx. Love your car. I'm new here,too, and new to WRX. Just got my first 2 weeks ago but I'm 40 years older than you. IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. I know you're loving your car as much as I'm loving mine. Putting my Blizzaks on this Fri. There's a wealth of good info here. Enjoy and safe driving.

thanks again for the warm welcome. definitely feeling the love

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    I second this. I tryed to drive my car in the snow on stock summers, i got it up to about 10-15 mph, went to stop and slid verryy far lmao. Put some blizzacks on and jeez, it handles just as nice in the snow on the blizzacks as it does on a warm sunny day with the summer sports! (obviously exaggerating, but the change that i saw after just switching the tires is truly shocking.)
    right-o! will definitely look into getting a set of those. thanks for saving me the search haha

Quote Originally Posted by silvercookie View Post
    Congrats man.

I work in new hyde park/lake success. right across from the shopping center on union.
    cool beans! I'm usually stopping by the Fedex Kinko's weekly for company shipments. we'll definitely have to meet up. I actually ran into a '12 DGM 5dr 4 hours after pulling away from the dealer at the Red Robin near Roosevelt Field. he's a cool guy too

Quote Originally Posted by OakFF252 View Post
    Congrats and best of luck. I know the feeling. And DGM being the best color makes it that much better.
    DGM was the ONLY way to go. all the salesmen from the other dealers were all trying to sway me to buy another color one. I told them grey or go home!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Congrats and welcome! take care of her and she'll take care of you..
    I'll try my best for sure, Sasha has been treating me well so far

Quote Originally Posted by lidprop View Post
    Congrats, AzNnYx. Love your car. I'm new here,too, and new to WRX. Just got my first 2 weeks ago but I'm 40 years older than you. IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. I know you're loving your car as much as I'm loving mine. Putting my Blizzaks on this Fri. There's a wealth of good info here. Enjoy and safe driving.
    Totally worth the wait! I joined this and NASIOC but pretty much anything I've been looking for is on here. So many awesome posts...

Can't wait to see what my bank account looks like after getting a rack setup + Blizzacks

BTW - anyone know what size inno crossbar would be just right fitting for the IN-XR system? PM'd a few people I saw that had the setup but haven't been hit with a response yet. In the picture below it states there are 58" crossbars, can I get away with 54" or 50"for a closer finish? I might just end up getting the OEM crossbars if anything. open to suggestions but looking for something on the cheap (<$450) Thanks for the help in advance!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orsracksdirect_2239_99852321.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	131.4 KB 
ID:	110499
    Last edited by AzNnYx; 12-20-2012 at 12:03 AM.

looks sweet. i had to lift my 02 a inch cuz i drive like a crazy fool but i like the 07 clean lines.

Nice WRX...congrats
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.