New to site, owned a wrx for about 2 years now, thinking of starting to mod.

This is a discussion on New to site, owned a wrx for about 2 years now, thinking of starting to mod. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys, i'm a subie owner from NZ, often used this site for help and advice over the years but ...

New to site, owned a wrx for about 2 years now, thinking of starting to mod.

hey guys, i'm a subie owner from NZ, often used this site for help and advice over the years but finally decided to join! Thinking of finally modding her (haven't had the money till now), just after some ideas on what to start off with etc, seen threads on modding 02-2011 models but none on 1999's although probably just haven't looked in right places. Cars pretty much standard at the moment, everything that's been done so far was done in japan by previous owner, (aftermarket exhaust, strut bars, and bov). Anyways good to be a member finally! Here's some pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0521.jpg   DSC_0525.jpg   DSC_0524.jpg   DSC_0520.jpg   DSC_0519.jpg  

DSC_0523.jpg   DSC_0522.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice car!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Don't get to see many pics of them around here
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

cheers guys, oh really? There's quite a few around here but guess that's because most of our cars are from japan.

Very cool! Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"