New to the Club, Bugeye all day.. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New to the Club, Bugeye all day.. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 ^Nailed it. No need to say exactly the same thing Thanks Mikie13...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    ^Nailed it. No need to say exactly the same thing
    Thanks Mikie13

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    I too came from a RSX-S. And yes, I'm in the Jenkintown area.

There's some regular meats that go on. A long standing one is the Victory Brewing fun run/lunch. Usually happens at least a couple times a year, though the last time some people were breaking the rules so...who knows. A few of us recently got together for a cheesesteak meat, which I somehow got put in charge of. I imagine that will happen again. Keep an eye on the tri-state area subforum.
    I am very interesting in making these meets in the future, Thank you very much for this information good sir. I hear there is nothing quite like being around like minded people. I once tried to find RSX meets, but was unsuccessful. Thanks again.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Holy wall of text Batman! If it's only a bugeye part of the day and something else the rest, that's a pretty impressive trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Holy wall of text Batman! If it's only a bugeye part of the day and something else the rest, that's a pretty impressive trick.
    She is also part time fighter jet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.