Order placed, hoping for delivery within a week!

This is a discussion on Order placed, hoping for delivery within a week! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So using information on this site and around the google, I was able to figure out exactly what I wanted. ...

Registered User Captain Obvious's Avatar

Order placed, hoping for delivery within a week!

So using information on this site and around the google, I was able to figure out exactly what I wanted. Deposit made to Subaru in Pueblo, Colorado. @ Wed my new 5dr WRX Premium white. I liked the DMG, but the car is intended to be a long term driver and the white hopefully will not show nicks and blemishes as much. We will see.

Stock + roof rack, should be delivered to the house and picking up my trade in. It will be my DD for commuting 50 miles each way so no "major" upgrades are expected for a while.

Only things I AM considering are:
    • Window tint
    • Tow hitch
    • moving my board holders to the stock racks

Historically, all my vehicles have hitches so a single method of loading bikes is better than having to buy roof racks for bikes at $400, the hitch carrier was much cheaper and frees the roof up for a cage.

Thanks to all for so much information available! tick tock, now I am waiting for mid-week.

Dealer was able to find a White Prem that was built and being delivered to NM, so is being routed to Colo Springs instead. 3-4 month my rear end, Merry Xmas to me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Captain Obvious's Avatar
    Oh, and I do need to resolve the second set of rims versus swapping winter and summer tires. We don't get too much snow in the Springs but I do drive through 2 areas with very different weather so 30 minutes north may have snow when we have none. Plus going to the mtns for boarding if I get to do that much this winter. New baby and all.....