WRX Horror Stories - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX Horror Stories within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by thebanker OK I need to clarify. Quite frankly I'm not interested in a project . I'm curious ...

Quote Originally Posted by thebanker View Post
    OK I need to clarify. Quite frankly I'm not interested in a project.
    I'm curious who would buy an STI as a "project". That's literally buying one of the most souped up cars that a company makes just to change parts to [hopefully] better parts.

Even a WRX is adequate for my taste for speed, although I'll certainly start modding once my warranty ends.

IMHO, these cars are pretty badass from the factory, but can certainly be called a "project" since we like modding them so much...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey guys im new around here too... ive had a limited edition my00 wrx since 2002 never had an issue with her and she was a daily with 220kw atw..
    3 months ago her heart died. and replaced her with a 2.5 built motor. she belches out now 350kw atw.

my point is if you look after them.. they look after you. $$$ that is...

The only modding I want to do is visual stuff, for now. Once I get a grip on the mechanics, and doing my own wrenching, I might get braver.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12