Newbie and his Subie
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie and his Subie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello everyone, new to the site and to my first Subaru. I bought my first Subaru last Saturday and have ...

Registered User Jonney Knuckles's Avatar

Newbie and his Subie

hello everyone, new to the site and to my first Subaru. I bought my first Subaru last Saturday and have throughly enjoyed the car thus far. I feel a little out of place being I mostly have worked on and modified older classic muscle cars. Hoping I can take some of that knowledge and combine it with help and advice from anyone on here to learn more about and limitations of my new WRX. Thank you
    Jonney

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome. Any pics of the new ride? What muscle cars have you modified? I'm into it all, american muscle, japanese muscle, german muscle
    2007 WRX Wagon - Maddad Whisper Dual Tip, Swift Wagon Springs, KYB Excel-G Shocks
    2004 Acura TL - 6 Speed - Stock
    1998 Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible - Modified
    Display of Speed

I have a few of the WRX but none since I bought it at the dealership. It hasnt stopped moving since I bought it. Just washed it yesterday and my wife stole it to drive to work today lol, but I've had multiple cars throughout the years. Just sold my 65 PLymouth Barracuda (project car), had a 60 Chevy Biscayne 348 4 spd, 68 Dodge Dart 440 4spd, 57 Chevy 5 window step side 383 strocker 4spd, 69 Chrysler Newport 440 727 trans, and many many more..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	157.6 KB 
ID:	109989Click image for larger version. 

Name:	068 Jon in the Biscayne1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	109990

These are what I can find right now, looking for more to scan of my older cars..
    Last edited by Jonney Knuckles; 11-30-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Welcome Mr. Mooseknuckles!

So what kind of modded classics are we talking here?

Edit: posted this before refreshing the thread
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Tisk tisk... lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Knucks truck7.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	110004
    I'm still looking for some pics of my other old cars.. But I was never for taking pics..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.