WRX-7 new subaru owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX-7 new subaru owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; with the 08+ the intake silencer delete isnt really the same as the previous years: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...er-delete.html [see post #5] some ...

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    with the 08+ the intake silencer delete isnt really the same as the previous years:

08 wrx intake silencer delete
    [see post #5]

some people had luck with it, some people didnt

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey! congrats! i just got a 13 as well! if you go to cars101.com it will answer a lot of questions you may have. i took a little road trip but in the manual it says 1,000 miles completes your 'breaking period'. i was told a lot of factories actually throw engines or whatever threw heating cycles which leaves the car ready for any average driver. anyway, check that site out. i put 2k on my car and didnt really push it until i hit 1200...dealership told me it was best to shift before 5,000 for the first 5,000 miles. research online.. make sure the sites giving you info are reputable and you should be golden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12