I am trying to get new parts. so this is what i tried...

This is a discussion on I am trying to get new parts. so this is what i tried... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Edit. No more of this Sponsoramerica stuff....

I am trying to get new parts. so this is what i tried...

Edit. No more of this Sponsoramerica stuff.
    Last edited by RayfieldsWRX; 11-29-2012 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Vending

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by thelivingdead89 View Post
    ok for starters this is NOT spam!
    I can't disagree. It's not spam. However, as noted in your thread originally broaching the subject from 26.09.12, it does constitute vending, since the people with whom you have arrived at an arrangement are not sponsors on the site, and both they and ostensibly you benefit financially (and I do mean this sincerely, I do hope you get some benefit out of the arrangement!).

Best of luck though.

Nonetheless, please note that your original thread was edited for the same reason on 09.27.12 by RayfieldsWRX. Since the mention of the arrangement has occurred twice now, and since both instances have resulted in an edit, please consider this a warning.

If, however, either you or your sponsor would like to pursue vendor status on the site -- and ClubWRX welcomes vendors! -- please contact justin@clubwrx.net for more info. It would in my view make more sense for your sponsor to do this, but the option is open to anyone.
    Last edited by SD_GR; 11-28-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    I can't disagree. It's not spam. However, as noted in your thread originally broaching the subject from 26.09.12, it does constitute vending, since the people with whom you have arrived at an arrangement are not sponsors on the site, and both they and ostensibly you benefit financially (and I do mean this sincerely, I do hope you get some benefit out of the arrangement!).

Best of luck though.

Nonetheless, please note that your original thread was edited for the same reason on 09.27.12 by RayfieldsWRX. Since the mention of the arrangement has occurred twice now, and since both instances have resulted in an edit, please consider this a warning.

If, however, either you or your sponsor would like to pursue vendor status on the site -- and ClubWRX welcomes vendors! -- please contact justin@clubwrx.net for more info. It would in my view make more sense for your sponsor to do this, but the option is open to anyone.

Thank you for letting me know. As soon as I get home from work ill delete the thread. Thanks again.

I Support ClubWRX
    I've edited your original post text out. As Spiros pointed out, I've already warned you about this on another occasion. Post up this stuff again, and I'll remove you from the forum and ban your IP address.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon