Just got my '13 WRX SEDAN
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just got my '13 WRX SEDAN within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey folks let me introduce myself... My name is Francis, and i am 22 years old. I live in Maryland. ...

Just got my '13 WRX SEDAN

Hey folks let me introduce myself... My name is Francis, and i am 22 years old. I live in Maryland. This is my first MT car. And guess what? I STALLED OUT 2 TIMES after i left the dealership.

Current Mods: Fog lights, SPT trunk trim, and all weather floor mats.

Future Mods: Q300 Exhaust w/ burnt tip, COBB SF, and AP... Going on Stage 1 (My plan was Stage 2) but my dealer told me not to install DP coz it might cause problems and will not pass the emission. So any suggestions?

SUUBBIIEE LOVEEEE

Last edited by S3XCWRX; 11-24-2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Moar pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice man! What's the deal on the used 2011 STi?

I'd hold off on the intake until you hear one in person, they can get old day after day. They Q300 is nice but it does drone a decent amount especially after a few thousand miles and people in the rear seats will complain.

And don't worry about the emissions, just get a catted downpipe. My personal suggestion would be to get the AP first, downpipe second, then a cat back and intake once you hear a few in person.
    Last edited by Eric05mx; 11-23-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    Nice man! What's the deal on the used 2011 STi?

I'd hold off on the intake until you hear one in person, they can get old day after day. They Q300 is nice but it does drone a decent amount especially after a few thousand miles and people in the rear seats will complain.
    I think its 34k but im not sure w/ the mileage tho... Hmm thats what i heard, i just like the looks. And i never heard one in person LOL

Congratz on the pick up man!

WRB Rules!
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by S3XCWRX View Post
    I think its 34k but im not sure w/ the mileage tho... Hmm thats what i heard, i just like the looks. And i never heard one in person LOL
    Figures. Typical dealer, invoice was just under $33k on the 2011 STi base. Don't get me wrong, I love the sound of my Invidia Q300 but it's something to take into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    Congratz on the pick up man!

WRB Rules!
    Thank you!!! Best color of all time xD
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

Figures. Typical dealer, invoice was just under $33k on the 2011 STi base. Don't get me wrong, I love the sound of my Invidia Q300 but it's something to take into consideration.

Nah bro u good. So what exhaust u have now?
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

Nah bro u good. So what exhaust u have now?
    I still have the Q300 with Invidia catted downpipe. The only way I will probably change the exhaust is if I hear and see one I REALLY like to make the change. We put an Invidia catted downpipe on my buddies car and muffler delete. While it's a bit louder and throaty than my car it has almost zero drone.

I still have the Q300 with Invidia catted downpipe. The only way I will probably change the exhaust is if I hear and see one I REALLY like to make the change. We put an Invidia catted downpipe on my buddies car and muffler delete. While it's a bit louder and throaty than my car it has almost zero drone.
    check the ARK GRIP
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

check the ARK GRIP
    +1 on the ARK - incredible "sound system" for the boxer But what a hefty price tag for current gen cars though..... Nice car btw.... have the same 2013 wrb rex sedan here

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Grats from MD! I'm not far from Hyattsville. I lived in Damascus but moved to Hagerstown. Maybe we can go cruise sometime.

I personally have the SPT exhaust that was installed after I bought it from the dealer and I love it. I have had passengers in the back seat and they have said it sounds good and isn't too over whelming. I have a hatchback too and from what I hear, the drone is much louder than the sedan. The SPT exhaust sounds great IMO and do not regret my decision one bit.

Thank you guys
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post
    Grats from MD! I'm not far from Hyattsville. I lived in Damascus but moved to Hagerstown. Maybe we can go cruise sometime.

I personally have the SPT exhaust that was installed after I bought it from the dealer and I love it. I have had passengers in the back seat and they have said it sounds good and isn't too over whelming. I have a hatchback too and from what I hear, the drone is much louder than the sedan. The SPT exhaust sounds great IMO and do not regret my decision one bit.
    For real? yessurr we should do it ASAP... Next month i prolly get my exhaust, intake, and everything i just need to save up some $$$... Thats what i heard SPT is a good exhaust. But my options are Q300, MAGNAFLOW, and ARK.
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.