Just got my '13 WRX SEDAN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

This is a discussion on Just got my '13 WRX SEDAN within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey folks let me introduce myself... My name is Francis, and i am 22 years old. I live in Maryland. ...

  1. #1
    Registered User S3XCWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    113

    Just got my '13 WRX SEDAN

    Hey folks let me introduce myself... My name is Francis, and i am 22 years old. I live in Maryland. This is my first MT car. And guess what? I STALLED OUT 2 TIMES after i left the dealership.

    Current Mods: Fog lights, SPT trunk trim, and all weather floor mats.

    Future Mods: Q300 Exhaust w/ burnt tip, COBB SF, and AP... Going on Stage 1 (My plan was Stage 2) but my dealer told me not to install DP coz it might cause problems and will not pass the emission. So any suggestions?


    SUUBBIIEE LOVEEEE















    Last edited by S3XCWRX; 11-24-2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Moar pics

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Eric05mx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    903
    Nice man! What's the deal on the used 2011 STi?

    I'd hold off on the intake until you hear one in person, they can get old day after day. They Q300 is nice but it does drone a decent amount especially after a few thousand miles and people in the rear seats will complain.

    And don't worry about the emissions, just get a catted downpipe. My personal suggestion would be to get the AP first, downpipe second, then a cat back and intake once you hear a few in person.
    Last edited by Eric05mx; 11-23-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

  4. #3
    Registered User S3XCWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    Nice man! What's the deal on the used 2011 STi?

    I'd hold off on the intake until you hear one in person, they can get old day after day. They Q300 is nice but it does drone a decent amount especially after a few thousand miles and people in the rear seats will complain.
    I think its 34k but im not sure w/ the mileage tho... Hmm thats what i heard, i just like the looks. And i never heard one in person LOL

  5. #4
    Registered User 00TypeR1071's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    176
    Congratz on the pick up man!

    WRB Rules!
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

  6. #5
    Registered User Eric05mx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by S3XCWRX View Post
    I think its 34k but im not sure w/ the mileage tho... Hmm thats what i heard, i just like the looks. And i never heard one in person LOL
    Figures. Typical dealer, invoice was just under $33k on the 2011 STi base. Don't get me wrong, I love the sound of my Invidia Q300 but it's something to take into consideration.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

  7. #6
    Registered User S3XCWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by 00TypeR1071 View Post
    Congratz on the pick up man!

    WRB Rules!
    Thank you!!! Best color of all time xD
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

    WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

  8. #7
    Registered User S3XCWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    Figures. Typical dealer, invoice was just under $33k on the 2011 STi base. Don't get me wrong, I love the sound of my Invidia Q300 but it's something to take into consideration.

    Nah bro u good. So what exhaust u have now?
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

    WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

  9. #8
    Registered User Eric05mx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by S3XCWRX View Post
    Nah bro u good. So what exhaust u have now?
    I still have the Q300 with Invidia catted downpipe. The only way I will probably change the exhaust is if I hear and see one I REALLY like to make the change. We put an Invidia catted downpipe on my buddies car and muffler delete. While it's a bit louder and throaty than my car it has almost zero drone.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

  10. #9
    Registered User S3XCWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    I still have the Q300 with Invidia catted downpipe. The only way I will probably change the exhaust is if I hear and see one I REALLY like to make the change. We put an Invidia catted downpipe on my buddies car and muffler delete. While it's a bit louder and throaty than my car it has almost zero drone.
    check the ARK GRIP
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

    WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

  11. #10
    Registered User jsBLwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by S3XCWRX View Post
    check the ARK GRIP
    +1 on the ARK - incredible "sound system" for the boxer But what a hefty price tag for current gen cars though..... Nice car btw.... have the same 2013 wrb rex sedan here

  12. #11
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,687
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  13. #12
    and the Funky Bunch Calvinball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philly Area
    Posts
    5,975
    Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

  14. #13
    Registered User rurso01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    313
    Grats from MD! I'm not far from Hyattsville. I lived in Damascus but moved to Hagerstown. Maybe we can go cruise sometime.

    I personally have the SPT exhaust that was installed after I bought it from the dealer and I love it. I have had passengers in the back seat and they have said it sounds good and isn't too over whelming. I have a hatchback too and from what I hear, the drone is much louder than the sedan. The SPT exhaust sounds great IMO and do not regret my decision one bit.

  15. #14
    Registered User S3XCWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    113
    Thank you guys
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

    WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

  16. #15
    Registered User S3XCWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post
    Grats from MD! I'm not far from Hyattsville. I lived in Damascus but moved to Hagerstown. Maybe we can go cruise sometime.

    I personally have the SPT exhaust that was installed after I bought it from the dealer and I love it. I have had passengers in the back seat and they have said it sounds good and isn't too over whelming. I have a hatchback too and from what I hear, the drone is much louder than the sedan. The SPT exhaust sounds great IMO and do not regret my decision one bit.
    For real? yessurr we should do it ASAP... Next month i prolly get my exhaust, intake, and everything i just need to save up some $$$... Thats what i heard SPT is a good exhaust. But my options are Q300, MAGNAFLOW, and ARK.
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

    WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •