Just got my '13 WRX SEDAN - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Just got my '13 WRX SEDAN within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I would suggest buying a nameless performance exhaust, they're much cheaper and sound just as good as the rest( if ...

I would suggest buying a nameless performance exhaust, they're much cheaper and sound just as good as the rest( if not better!).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1587 View Post
    I would suggest buying a nameless performance exhaust, they're much cheaper and sound just as good as the rest( if not better!).
    Yeah they sound good but i just don't like the design
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    Nice man! What's the deal on the used 2011 STi?

I'd hold off on the intake until you hear one in person, they can get old day after day. They Q300 is nice but it does drone a decent amount especially after a few thousand miles and people in the rear seats will complain.

And don't worry about the emissions, just get a catted downpipe. My personal suggestion would be to get the AP first, downpipe second, then a cat back and intake once you hear a few in person.
    I drove my last turbo car for the greater part of a decade with an open element intake, the turbo whistle never got old. Not once. In fact I looked forward to it everyday. Although I seem to be the minority on this, Just pointing out some ppl actually like to hear the turbo. I know I do lol. Cheers!!

HURAYYY!
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by S3XCWRX View Post
    For real? yessurr we should do it ASAP... Next month i prolly get my exhaust, intake, and everything i just need to save up some $$$... Thats what i heard SPT is a good exhaust. But my options are Q300, MAGNAFLOW, and ARK.
    Nice man. I haven't heard much about ARK but I know the Q300 is a favorite on the forums. When you are ready to go on a ride let me know. I have winter tires/rims being shipped as we speak so if you are properly equipped, we should head out on a the first couple inches of snow and show the world what WRXs are all about

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessSea View Post
    I drove my last turbo car for the greater part of a decade with an open element intake, the turbo whistle never got old. Not once. In fact I looked forward to it everyday. Although I seem to be the minority on this, Just pointing out some ppl actually like to hear the turbo. I know I do lol. Cheers!!
    I like mine too but it can get old as a daily driver sometimes. I am almost 30 so my taste has changed over the years.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post
    Nice man. I haven't heard much about ARK but I know the Q300 is a favorite on the forums. When you are ready to go on a ride let me know. I have winter tires/rims being shipped as we speak so if you are properly equipped, we should head out on a the first couple inches of snow and show the world what WRXs are all about
    Ark is awesome (I've never heard it in person, but all accounts like it, plus it looks amazing) but very expensive.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post

Yeah that was my first option coz the price of ARK is too much. What rims u got? sounds fun!!!!
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Ark is awesome (I've never heard it in person, but all accounts like it, plus it looks amazing) but very expensive.
    Yeah man... But u know u gotta pay to play
    '13 WR BLUE SEDAN WRX

WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12