Purchased Outback

This is a discussion on Purchased Outback within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My wife and I purchased a new 2012 Outback at the beginning of this year and will have it paid ...

Purchased Outback

My wife and I purchased a new 2012 Outback at the beginning of this year and will have it paid off in 3 months, so I'm looking to get me a Subaru now since we are so impressed with the Outback we recently got. One question are the 2008 WRX's really that bad? I don't plan on modding and I see some for sale pretty reasonable with 40k miles on it, one for only 18,000? Most likely will get a new one but if I find the right used one with maintenance papers and not owned by a young 20 something who thinks its fast and the furious used might be the way to go.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Purchased Outback

2008 is the worst year for WRX's. the suspension is too soft, they look like Corollas and they are the last year to get less than 265hp. That being said of the 3rd gen cars I personally would only buy an 11+ due to the updated styling.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Purchased Outback

My wife and I did the exact thing: 2012 Outback for her, and now that it's paid off WRX for me. I tried looking the used route, but every time I found something good, the dealer/seller was asking too much. For some reason, it seems like it's harder to get a deal around here on a used subie than a new one. I just took the plunge and got a 2013 WRB WRX hatch. It's awesome. You'll love it when you do too.