Playing waiting game

This is a discussion on Playing waiting game within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Long time listener, first time caller. New to site live in Springfield,mo put a order in on "13" STI Blue ...

Playing waiting game

Long time listener, first time caller. New to site live in Springfield,mo put a order in on "13" STI Blue hatch with apt exhaust, short shifter, rear bumper protector, on OCT 9 , just got vin on 11-20 said it will not be here till 12-26. I guess good things come to those who wait.... **** THAT I want it now! Gives me more time to buy stuff for it thou like armor rally mud flaps, prova mirrors and was thinking about getting rear spoiler lifter? Can't wait to see you on the road!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Do you already own it? If not wait to sign the actual papers until after the new year. If you sign when it arrives the last week or so in December, you are going to be hit up in 2013 for personal property tax, I live in MO too, Kansas City. So you will pay roughly $500 in taxes at the end of 2013 to have the car for a week or two in 2012. That's not cool, hate MO personal property tax!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KC sly View Post
    Do you already own it? If not wait to sign the actual papers until after the new year. If you sign when it arrives the last week or so in December, you are going to be hit up in 2013 for personal property tax, I live in MO too, Kansas City. So you will pay roughly $500 in taxes at the end of 2013 to have the car for a week or two in 2012. That's not cool, hate MO personal property tax!!!!!
    Thanks for the info sucks ill have to wait that much longer. But I'll put the money to parts