Just saying hello.

This is a discussion on Just saying hello. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello. I recently purchased a 2011 satin white WRX limited. I've always been a Subaru fan, but this is my ...

Just saying hello.

Hello.

I recently purchased a 2011 satin white WRX limited. I've always been a Subaru fan, but this is my first purchase. I come from the supra world, and am an active moderator on supramania.com though i sold my supra a couple years ago. It was a midnight blue pearl 88 turbo targa 5 speed with a couple go fast goodies. I still miss it and may just get another one some day.

I live in Spokane, Wa and moved here last year from Yakima, where I worked as a city, county, and federal corrections officer, as well as a police officer. I'm unable to talk about what I currently do, but it's interesting.

Anyway, looking forward to doing a lot of research on the car, and maybe getting together with a local group and meeting some new people and getting some ideas. I probably won't do much to the car aside from an intake, and exhaust.
    Good to be here. Talk to you all soon.

Dunckel

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi, welcome!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX

Just saying hello.

Welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Welcome!

You should enjoy your WRX then...stick around and learn some things, we're the tame site compared to Nasioc
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Welcome and congrats!

The thread in my sig is a good place to read about basic mods.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Hello...and welcome!