2012 WRX - Headlights / Under Seat Sub / Order Turnaround Time - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX - Headlights / Under Seat Sub / Order Turnaround Time within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; sounds good. your going to love it. after having mine for a few months now, i bought an Accessport and ...

sounds good. your going to love it. after having mine for a few months now, i bought an Accessport and Torqued Performance Stage 1 tune. it is perfect (to me) power wise now. My only other plans as of now are to upgrade the front and rear sway bars and links. my wife drives this car a lot, and like you for real streetable daily driving the stock suspension is a really good setup. i just want to do the sways for the days i run it in the country. congrats again. and don't forget the pics when you get her!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Absolutely!

Registered User Officer Cartman's Avatar
    Yeah, the non-HID lights are terrible, but I couldn't justify the price jump to the Limited simply for HIDs and a bunch of other options I wasn't interested in. Ridiculous that Subaru makes you choose like that, but whatever..

congrats

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on your order. I would definitively not be able to wait 10 to 12 weeks.
    The longest wait I had was a dealer swap that took a couple days if I remember correctly.

I did the H9 swap 2 days after my purchase back in Apr. IMO Night and day difference. Cost
    was the bulbs from Amazon. Life of the bulbs may be shorter but I believe well worth the
    added visibility at night.

Next was the optional under the seat SUB which I had the dealer move from my old 2011 Impreza
    to my new 12 wrx. The sound is probably not what most are looking for but IMO does add enough
    bass. Its located under the drivers seat and sounds great jam-in to Jason Aldean with volume
    in the 25-30 range.
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12