loud pop? Sudden clutch worn out after failed burn out : (

This is a discussion on loud pop? Sudden clutch worn out after failed burn out : ( within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, Im new to this forum. Well not new but I've never posted anything. Im pretty sad because something ...

loud pop? Sudden clutch worn out after failed burn out : (

Hey everyone, Im new to this forum. Well not new but I've never posted anything. Im pretty sad because something happened to my car this past weekend. I kinda tried doing a spin out (Im dumb I know it). Since it has dope traction, It was really hard. Suffice to say I heard and felt a pop underneath the car. After that I smelled and still smells like clutch. The car has very little traction now. It behaves like if the clutch were totally wasted. I've had a crx, a hatch and a teggy and they acted the same when the clutch was worn. Does anybody have any ideas as to what it might be? It does act like if the clutch were worn. But up until this weekend and my dumb failed burn out the clutch was fine. Also the loud pop seems like something well pop out. Im able to drive but it only moves slow speeds and it 3 an 4th. Any help guys will be much obliged. I have nooooo idea about rubies. I've always had hondas so Im clueless. Help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC