I have a problem with my club spec evo 3

This is a discussion on I have a problem with my club spec evo 3 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So hope I can get some help I drove to my brothers place today no problems went inside coffee feed ...

So hope I can get some help I drove to my brothers place today no problems went inside coffee feed came out jumped in it stared then 10 seconds later it cut out and now won't start any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

With little info, just the usual. Mains to batt, earth, fuses and so on. Is it even trying to tick over?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    With little info, just the usual. Mains to batt, earth, fuses and so on. Is it even trying to tick over?
    Mate it kicks overand when I first jumped in it started then 10 sec later just died now it kicks but won't start

I Support ClubWRX

Do you have fuel and spark?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I am so confused here...

What car? What year? What mods?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I am so confused here...

What car? What year? What mods?
    It's an EVO 3 (outside of US), but I'm not sure why the OP picked Clubdub to help.
    To the OP, the vast majority of members on this site are American. We've never seen Evo 3's, much less worked on them.

You might have more success on a more local forum. Best of luck to you in troubleshooting, though!
    Last edited by Rambo; 11-05-2012 at 01:09 PM.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    It's an EVO 3 (outside of US), but I'm not sure why the OP picked Clubdub to help.
    To the OP, the vast majority of members on this site are American. We've never seen Evo 3's, much less worked on them.

You might have more success on a more local Evo forum. Best of luck to you in troubleshooting, though!
    Nope...You're wrong

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Nope...You're wrong
    Well ok, but I never said it was a Mitsubishi
    My point still stands about most of us not knowing how to work on pre-2002 WRXs, though. I'd still ask a local Aussie forum, as I know they're out there.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Well ok, but I never said it was a Mitsubishi
    My point still stands about most of us not knowing how to work on pre-2002 WRXs, though. I'd still ask a local Aussie forum, as I know they're out there.

I see what you did there.