Looking into an Impreza soon...hopefully! I have questions! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Looking into an Impreza soon...hopefully! I have questions! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by maus trufff...

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    trufff

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mastercaster View Post
    okay......"fairly sure" you will get the job with the "potential" to make $1300 a week only means you don't currently have the job, and likely won't make the "potential" $1300/wk. no offense, but you sound like a rather young buck and your putting the cart before the horse. maybe you should spend your free time reading these forums and becoming knowledgeable on the things your interested in. then after you have that job and have been making that $1300/wk for some time, start your project. just curious, but do you live on your own? have other financial responsibilities? live on that $1300/wk for a while (after taxes, social security, medicare, health insurance etc. deductions) and you'll realize that you aren't going to be as rich as you think. last but not least, read ALL stickies in every forum on here. you'll be amazed at what you will learn.
    Im 22...still at home with parents, unfortunately. The factory has been booming so I'm hoping to get in. I have a tendency to "put the cart before the horse" The car will come eventually. I'm just here to get ideas and a little know how before I get the car. Other bills will always come before the car.

At the very least I want a WRX. Time will decide where this will all go. I could do with a WRX and tune it up over time. Still has the AWD like all subaru's and turbo too.

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    at the thought of a NA Impreza "smoking" a GTO.

Buy a G8 GXP if you want to smoke your buddy's GTO... Pontiacs are cheap these days.

The guy with the GTO took out a $20,000 loan for it...spent about $25,000 in all. Not too cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    +1becuzracecarrawr

...In all fairness, just take your time. I'd reconsider the choice though. These aren't 'bargain' cars when looking at that level of power. Just my $0.02.
    Right. I think I'll just get a WRX. Still has the ability to get me out of a snowy drive easily. It'd be a better daily driver. The STI may come eventually.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12