my 2011 wrx sedan. What to do next?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on my 2011 wrx sedan. What to do next? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Attachment 109363 (before the rack for my mountain biking habits) Add ons: Rally Armor red flap AEM CAI Cobb stage ...

my 2011 wrx sedan. What to do next?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121104_163640.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	109362
    Attachment 109363
    (before the rack for my mountain biking habits)

Add ons:
    Rally Armor red flap
    AEM CAI
    Cobb stage 1+
    Namless Axleback
    Lamin-X on the fog lights
    STI front lip

Looking to:
    stg2
    10mm spacers
    rays red lug nuts
    MAYBE, wrap the top of the car in black
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20121104_163742.jpg   photo (16).jpg  
    Last edited by Scooby_newbie; 11-04-2012 at 03:06 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Get rid of mud flaps should be your next mod haha. To each his own man if you like it thats all that matters.

You can never go wrong with Stage 2, I would do that next!

The road in my development does not have a finished top coat of blacktop. Small rocks and pebbles. Also, the great state of PA does NOT use salt in the winter. The state uses pebbles (because we all know what good that does). The flaps have saved my paint a lot of damage.

I think the other poster was commenting on the color of the the mud flaps.
    If I am not mistaken, Rays does not have lug nuts for stock wheels. With that said, I am not a fan of using spacers. So a solution would be to get some aftermarket wheels with the offset you are looking for, then you can also have your Rays red lugs. My preference is function > form. So suspension work or stage 2 would be the next step. But then again, it's not my car.
    Last edited by Knale; 11-05-2012 at 05:40 AM.

woow its a preety car

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice, how's the front end paint holding up to the gravel or did you do the clear bra or shield? Mine has quite a few rock chips and the windshield is pretty pitted.
    2010 WRB WRX wagon

Ya I totally understand the need and practicality for the mud flaps... I just really dont like that color on a white car or at all for that matter.

I think it would make your car look better if it was black with red lettering or something. Just the red it too much and begs for bad attention.

Otherwise your car is great haha

Stage 2 would always be fun.

Spacers are pointless.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

nice looking car. honestly i love the look of the mud flaps on the white. where about in pa do you live?

South central pa

I drive the car like a grandma on the highway and stay away from people in front of me, especially TRUCKS! I do not have the clear bra on that front, but i have them on the lower sides of my car near the back wheels. Def takes a lot of beating there, even with the clear bra and flaps. Good thing i have them.

After reading this, i got to looking at the car more and more. I often visit my GF at the local starbucks and park the car in front so i can watch for door dents! I think you are right. The car would look much better with the black and red lettering. ESPECIALLY better, if i tint the windows AND i may also vinyl the rook black ( which is what i did with my stg3 GTI)

THAT BEING SAID

WHO WANTS A SET OF RED FLAPS? lol

Hahaha good man I am glad you are going that direction. The black top is a nice touch on a white car IMO.

I think you car will look better without the clown shoes on!

Clown shoes lol.

DBA 4000 slotted rotors, Hawk Racing Pads, Goodridge Braided lines, Motul fluid is a priority.

Next - Whiteline front and rear swaybars, Racecomp RG springs with shorter bumpstops.

First make your car capable of handling power before you give it all of the power.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.