New member, former SVX owner. Ordered a 2013 4 door WRX on Oct 1st. A few questions.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member, former SVX owner. Ordered a 2013 4 door WRX on Oct 1st. A few questions. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Greetings all. I am a proud former SVX owner and soon-to-be 2013 WRX owner. I put the order in on ...

New member, former SVX owner. Ordered a 2013 4 door WRX on Oct 1st. A few questions.

Greetings all. I am a proud former SVX owner and soon-to-be 2013 WRX owner. I put the order in on the 1st of October. The dealer said it should arrive within 90 days. How realistic is that timeline? I worry that he may have been exaggerating and I won't see my car until the Spring. I'd prefer not to put any more money into my current car, but the front brakes are probably going to needs some work in the near future. It would be great to avoid that. I ordered from the largest volume dealership in my area, so hopefully that may help.

I went with a black 4-door premium model. I didn't go with the limited trim because I am not a fan of leather seats. Black leather seats and North Carolina weather don't play together in my mind. Is there a big difference between the gauges in the premium trim versus the limited trim? The upgraded headlights would have been nice, but I couldn't justify the extra expense.

Any other former SVX owners around? It was the best car I have owned to date. I miss it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just placed my order last week. The car that I ordered he said could take up to 12 weeks, but he said he would try his best to find a car that matched exactly what i wanted within 300 miles, there was one closer that he could get but it had extra accessories...blahblahblah. I told him to just order me one or find exact what I want and he said he'd be in touch.

After reading other posts on the site, it seems like 90 days would probably be the longest it would take. Quickest being 5-6 weeks, with the occasional ones coming quicker under certain circumstances.

And the gauges don't differ at all between trims. They're different on the STI's though.

Cool. It would be great if it arrived sooner than 90 days.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.