i love my wrx!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on i love my wrx! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have had it for 2 days now and im Inlove. The power, the handling. Its perfect I don't know ...

i love my wrx!

I have had it for 2 days now and im Inlove. The power, the handling. Its perfect I don't know how I used to even drive my old car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Agreed, I'm at 1,300 miles now, and I'm loving every minute of it, the AWD, the turbo, the look, the feel.

Got my first oil change 100 miles ago so I've been opening it up every now and then and it's just sick fun.

congrats! what year and body style?

I Support ClubWRX
    Love, its what makes a Subaru a Subaru!
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

05 sedan it feels like a gocart. Everyone stares at it and the exhaust note is so.deep

I Support ClubWRX
    I know how you feel.

8.5+ years after I bought my 2004 WRX new and carefully modded it, I still get all giggly / happy when I ask it to dance. It is a far better dancer that I am.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I love when people say......Those are quick right?
    I had no idea what it was truly like until I got mine. The drive is un like any other.
    Stink-Eye Mob #270
    Enjoy your driving.

See I was a scion TC Guy tell this baby I used to say that thing was fast but its nothing like this. All that used to try and race me were civics now in this thing civics back down but I get 350z's trying to mustang gt's, chargers rt's its like Being on another level now.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBee09 View Post
    I love when people say......Those are quick right?
    A few years ago, my favorite was someone passing me in a parking lot after seeing me exit me WRX commenting "A WRX ... are those really as fast as I have heard?". Without a blink I said "No, they are faster" Absolute true story.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    I once got the " That thing is fast,right?" comment from a 60+ gentleman driving a Z06. He told me "I don't suppose you'd let me drive it. I said "Only if you let me drive yours". Silence, & he laughed it off.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by chanceifer View Post
    See I was a scion TC Guy tell this baby I used to say that thing was fast but its nothing like this. All that used to try and race me were civics now in this thing civics back down but I get 350z's trying to mustang gt's, chargers rt's its like Being on another level now.
    Absolutely, I had a Tiberon and it was....agile lol. it was fun to drive but I wouldn't barely put it in the realm of quick and definitely not fast. but I did have civics, rsx's and especially Integras wanting to play on the highway. with the WRX I've played with a new Camaro SS, BMW M3, and an SI. needless to say the SI was garbage and the others pulled on me.....but fun anyway
    Stink-Eye Mob #270
    Enjoy your driving.

This car is amazing I feel like now I can roll with the big kids lol

lol ^^^
    All my friends had Trans Ams and Cobras, Cobalt SS and Chevy Big Blocks. I was never close the big boys and now i feel i have a chance to best some of them........Especially if i get some help from our friend Cobb.
    Stink-Eye Mob #270
    Enjoy your driving.

Heck yeah we can smoke then

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chanceifer View Post
    Heck yeah we can smoke then
    Assuming you guys are talking about legal 1/4 mile drag racing, you're gonna need a lot more than a Cobb tune to hang with bpu f-bodies, cobras v8's let alone big block powered stuff... ( not sure how cobalt ss made the list lol) the trick is to challenge your buddy with the trans am to a rally race, or just wait till the next snowstorm and ask him what's up now. I used to get all depressed putting away my mr2 all winter, just looking at it sit in the garage. Now with the wrx I can't wait till it snows!
    Last edited by rexxx0486; 10-26-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.