newb to wrx

This is a discussion on newb to wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well two days ago I traded my tC for my dream car a wrx That came on sale . Now ...

newb to wrx

Well two days ago I traded my tC for my dream car a wrx That came on sale . Now I know engines and. What to do make them faster but I don't know much about good Subaru brands with quality parts so I was wondering if you guys don't mind giving me names of good brands for the wrx maybe a list of parts to start with. Mine is a auto. Though not that I don't know how to drive a stick I love manual just no one sells there wrxs well you know why and when this one came on the market had to have it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Try out our site...we sell reputable brands and products

www.kronosperformance.com/store
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

I Support ClubWRX
    if it's an 02-05 WRX then change out the uppipe. Also, Stage 2 is a great first start with the auto WRX.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Stage 2 from Cobb?
    sorry for sounding like a noob..

I Support ClubWRX
    stage 2 is generally regarded as an aftermarket downpipe with a tune. Can be from cobb, or multiple other sources.

And don't apologize for sounding like a noob. We all start somewhere!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

get a intake and exhust to start whith there are a lot of things to even to wrx even autos. take it slow its more fun that way. next is a programer. then a intercooler. then BRAKES. thay come in handy with higher speeds' after that look at boost controlers or trubo up grades. if you jump to the top to fast its no fun, but dont get things more than once once depending on year you can only push a stock engion so far 2.0 go to 330-380 whp relyably 2.5 can be taken to 450 whp. these numbers can be beat but you have to work on car a lot if you do

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanesmay View Post
    get a intake and exhust to start whith there are a lot of things to even to wrx even autos. take it slow its more fun that way. next is a programer. then a intercooler. then BRAKES. thay come in handy with higher speeds' after that look at boost controlers or trubo up grades. if you jump to the top to fast its no fun, but dont get things more than once once depending on year you can only push a stock engion so far 2.0 go to 330-380 whp relyably 2.5 can be taken to 450 whp. these numbers can be beat but you have to work on car a lot if you do
    Download Firefox... it helps you correct your spilling. Also do some research. A stock 2.0 at 380whp? And a stock 2.5 at 450whp?? Relyably(sic)?? No. Wrong. And those aren't the correct ways to modify a WRX.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Thank you guys! When I was on my old forum for scion TC everyone acted like e-gods putting everyone down

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chanceifer View Post
    Thank you guys! When I was on my old forum for scion TC everyone acted like e-gods putting everyone down
    you'll find that everywhere... this forum seems better than most though!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

sure corn boy i dout care about spelling sorry

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister
    Download Firefox... it helps you correct your spilling.
    Irony...

Quote Originally Posted by ethanesmay
    Apparently, you don't care about giving proper information, either. 350whp on a 2.0L / 450whp on a 2.5L (stock) are ticking time bombs.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by ethanesmay View Post
    If you want others to take what you post more seriously, perhaps you should. On an internet forum basically all people have to judge you by is what you type. A good analogy would be showing up to a job interview in ripped up jeans and a dirty shirt. Do you think you're getting that job? Appearances play a major part in how human beings evaluate other human beings, and therefore how they treat them. On an internet forum our appearance is the words that we type.

I've been catching up on new posts for the past 20 minutes, and at first I thought you were a troll. But now I think there's just a lot of misunderstanding going on regarding this forum's personality and how we do things. We treat each other with respect (except for some good-natured joking between some members when they have gotten to know each other). I've found that differing opinions generally are not instantly ridiculed by the regulars here, unless they are presented in a defensive/aggressive/unprofessional/etc. way.

I'd suggest you take a look at some of the suggestions your posts have garnered this morning and consider whether they make sense to you or not (e.g. not called people names, improving your writing, etc.). If they don't, perhaps this isn't the place for you.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    If you want others to take what you post more seriously, perhaps you should. On an internet forum basically all people have to judge you by is what you type. A good analogy would be showing up to a job interview in ripped up jeans and a dirty shirt. Do you think you're getting that job? Appearances play a major part in how human beings evaluate other human beings, and therefore how they treat them. On an internet forum our appearance is the words that we type.

I've been catching up on new posts for the past 20 minutes, and at first I thought you were a troll. But now I think there's just a lot of misunderstanding going on regarding this forum's personality and how we do things. We treat each other with respect (except for some good-natured joking between some members when they have gotten to know each other). I've found that differing opinions generally are not instantly ridiculed by the regulars here, unless they are presented in a defensive/aggressive/unprofessional/etc. way.

I'd suggest you take a look at some of the suggestions your posts have garnered this morning and consider whether they make sense to you or not (e.g. not called people names, improving your writing, etc.). If they don't, perhaps this isn't the place for you.
    This is exactly why I am hanging out on this forum now...very well said!!
    Ray
    2013 WRX Limited ISM
    2003 WRX Wagon (sold)
    2013 BMW X5 Diesel